Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton 13:12 - Jul 29 with 1742 viewsSixtoP

https://blog.betvictor.com/en-gb/sports/football/league-one/league-one-2021-22-s

Some bold predictions in here, not having Wycombe at all! Rotherham and Sheff Wed deserve some more respect also.
League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 13:26 - Jul 29 with 1646 viewscrossyitfc

Don't think Wycombe can be written off. Keeping Ainsworth their biggest coup and they just signed Sam Vokes yesterday. They finished last season strongly and I think they could go well again this year.
League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 13:31 - Jul 29 with 1590 viewsjayessess

League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 13:26 - Jul 29 by crossyitfc

Don't think Wycombe can be written off. Keeping Ainsworth their biggest coup and they just signed Sam Vokes yesterday. They finished last season strongly and I think they could go well again this year.

I dunno, I think eventually you expect gravity to take hold at clubs like Wycombe and Rotherham. Nobody consistently out-performs their budget for years and years on end.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 13:42 - Jul 29 with 1525 viewsSixtoP

League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 13:31 - Jul 29 by jayessess

I dunno, I think eventually you expect gravity to take hold at clubs like Wycombe and Rotherham. Nobody consistently out-performs their budget for years and years on end.

Rotherham have a history of yo-yoing between the leagues so I think it's fair to say they will be in the mix.

Just can't see it for Wycombe the cats out the bag now with their hoofball style and their signings so far are very meh! Vokes is hardly prolific.
League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 13:55 - Jul 29 with 1434 viewsKropotkin123

MK Dons first...

Bold is one word for it.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 14:19 - Jul 29 with 1352 viewstractordownsouth

If you could gurantee Ainsworth will be at Wycombe all season, it wouldn't be an outrageous shout but he seems like an ideal candidate for whenever an early season sacking comes along at Coventry, Luton, Preston etc, so I reckon they'll be somewhere in the middle. Their business has been good however.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 15:32 - Jul 29 with 1175 viewstractorboy1978

There's a lot of question marks around several clubs I would say. Lincoln and MK Dons look to have recruited well but have each lost half a dozen of their top players from last season.

Sunderland, I really don't understand the hype. Recruited poorly thus far and lost 3 wily campaigners at this level in Power, Maguire and Wyke (31 goals!).
League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 15:45 - Jul 29 with 1119 viewsSaigonTractor

MK Dons 1st is very, very bold.

I'd have them as dark horses sure, but not 1st. Hell I wouldn't even have us as 1st.
League 1 - Prediction - Gab Sutton on 15:49 - Jul 29 with 1099 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Interesting they have chosen to go with our ground as the picture but then put us third.

I suppose the Dons and Wycombe badges don't look anything like as good.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024