Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level 11:40 - Aug 15 with 1062 viewsBluefish

In reality it isn't any better than 7th

Accepting 3rd to 6th and no PO win would be scandalous with the investment and club size
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 13:56]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 11:42 - Aug 15 with 1041 viewsbrogansnose

................ which would make us the Div 3 Derby that many like to chuckle at.
Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 11:48 - Aug 15 with 1009 viewsnoggin

Football is a business and can only be enjoyed when winning the league,ffs. What happened to the game I fell in love wit in the 70s?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 12:11]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 13:35 - Aug 15 with 871 viewsWD19

If we finish top we are unlikely to win the play offs.

Even Gwion Edwards knows enough about football to understand that.
Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 13:44 - Aug 15 with 839 viewsHARRY10

Investment ?

Five freebies, and much of what has been spent covered by sales
Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 13:48 - Aug 15 with 830 viewsSwansea_Blue

Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 13:35 - Aug 15 by WD19

If we finish top we are unlikely to win the play offs.

Even Gwion Edwards knows enough about football to understand that.

Do you remember when this place was enjoyable? I’m sure it was once. There must be a reason I’m still here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 13:55 - Aug 15 with 806 viewsWD19

Top and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 13:48 - Aug 15 by Swansea_Blue

Do you remember when this place was enjoyable? I’m sure it was once. There must be a reason I’m still here.

Playing on the forum until after dark. Jumpers for goalposts, wasn’t it. Marvellous. TWTD.
Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:03 - Aug 15 with 754 viewsDarth_Koont

Everything about you screams attention-seeking troll but I’ll play along.

What’s your point? What do you want to happen now that isn’t already happening?

Pronouns: He/Him

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:10 - Aug 15 with 715 viewschrismakin

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:03 - Aug 15 by Darth_Koont

Won't be cook out as none off them has the bottle to say it.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:12 - Aug 15 with 708 viewsBluefish

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:03 - Aug 15 by Darth_Koont

Everything about you screams miserable loser

Just thought I'd try joining I to see what you get out of the bitterness. Not sure what you see in it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:13 - Aug 15 with 692 viewsDarth_Koont

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:12 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Just thought I'd try joining I to see what you get out of the bitterness. Not sure what you see in it

Haha.

That’s what I thought.

Pronouns: He/Him

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:20 - Aug 15 with 660 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:12 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 14:29 - Aug 15 with 620 viewsGuthrum

I largely agree, altho the play-offs are something of a lottery. Which is why I will be rather disappointed if we end up in them, rather than finishing top two.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Top 6 and no PO win is not an achievement at this level on 15:03 - Aug 15 with 534 viewsNthsuffolkblue

2/10.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024