Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman 17:42 - Sep 13 with 1378 viewstractordownsouth

Funny how he threw his career with the BBC down the toilet just for that shambles of a channel.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 18:03 - Sep 13 with 1286 viewsDarth_Koont

He’s always been GB News at heart. It’s the failure of his project that he can’t handle.

I wish him a happy retirement and hope I never have to see him or read him again.

Pronouns: He/Him

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 18:05 - Sep 13 with 1279 viewsHARRY10

Odd how he didn't see where it would have to move to - a repository for the righties, anti vaxxers, wokeys and fellow travellers

A place where its listeners want constant confirmation that the EU is ran by Pol Pot, the BBC is controlled from the Kremlin and much ogf the world is nothing more than a giant consiracy aimed at destroying them, and their way of life.

That it would have to peddle nonsense from the truly deranged. Lawrence, Icke and Piers Corbyn- topped up with the chancers like Farage who recognise how to make a nice living pandering to ignorance and bigotry

£25 a time to join the Brexit company, not any Brexit party.
Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 18:13 - Sep 13 with 1249 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 18:05 - Sep 13 by HARRY10

Odd how he didn't see where it would have to move to - a repository for the righties, anti vaxxers, wokeys and fellow travellers

A place where its listeners want constant confirmation that the EU is ran by Pol Pot, the BBC is controlled from the Kremlin and much ogf the world is nothing more than a giant consiracy aimed at destroying them, and their way of life.

That it would have to peddle nonsense from the truly deranged. Lawrence, Icke and Piers Corbyn- topped up with the chancers like Farage who recognise how to make a nice living pandering to ignorance and bigotry

£25 a pop to join the Brexit company?
Absolute bargain. At that price, I’ll join twice.
Cheers Nige.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 09:44 - Sep 14 with 911 viewsMookamoo

Thought the choice of image to support the BBC article was interesting
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58464664

Not his best side.
Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 09:47 - Sep 14 with 902 viewsSteve_M

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 09:44 - Sep 14 by Mookamoo

Thought the choice of image to support the BBC article was interesting
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58464664

Not his best side.

They should have used the picture Private Eye prefer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

If BG News tanks it is great great thing for UK PLC.. it would be a slippery on 10:09 - Sep 14 with 862 viewsunstableblue

.. slope if it took off

We have enough 'right wing empire tub thumping' in the Daily Mail and a few other outlets

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 10:41 - Sep 14 with 824 viewsBlueBadger

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 09:47 - Sep 14 by Steve_M

They should have used the picture Private Eye prefer.

I'm slightly disappointed that you didn't use this as a spurious excuse to post said image.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 11:38 - Sep 14 with 753 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 18:05 - Sep 13 by HARRY10

Your first paragraph might be more accurate if you were to edit out 'wokeys' and insert 'gammons'.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

If BG News tanks it is great great thing for UK PLC.. it would be a slippery on 11:57 - Sep 14 with 724 viewsDarth_Koont

If BG News tanks it is great great thing for UK PLC.. it would be a slippery on 10:09 - Sep 14 by unstableblue

.. slope if it took off

We have enough 'right wing empire tub thumping' in the Daily Mail and a few other outlets

Indeed. GB News was always going to be a shameless doubling-down on the right-wing narrative masquerading as an independent, free-thinking alternative to the establishment.

Entirely natural that Farage would end up there too as that’s his whole shtick.

Pronouns: He/Him

Andrew Neil has resigned as GB News chairman on 13:43 - Sep 14 with 582 viewsLord_Lucan

He resigned a week or more ago - and he is going back to do a regular slot as a host.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024