Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This #PackOutPR campaign 17:04 - Nov 12 with 1177 viewstractordownsouth

It's all very similar to Sunderland in their Netflix series. I think they managed to get it to 48k, which was very impressive. While obviously we can't get it that high, it's quite clever to choose Sunderland as one of the matches as they're one of the few teams who will sell out the away end.

Hopefully this won't be followed by a documentary in which we see Mark Ashton agreeing to pay £3m for Will Grigg on 31st January.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This #PackOutPR campaign on 17:05 - Nov 12 with 1161 viewsSitfcB

A documentary on us would’ve been good and Ashton said there were approaches but the club turned them down.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This #PackOutPR campaign on 19:09 - Nov 12 with 1013 viewsCoastalblue

This #PackOutPR campaign on 17:05 - Nov 12 by SitfcB

A documentary on us would’ve been good and Ashton said there were approaches but the club turned them down.

The company I currently work for are in talks to do a fly on the wall documentary, which is apparently a done deal once the Met BBC exclusive contract (genuinely) is up.

I am certain I will be making sure I get nowhere near a camera.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

This #PackOutPR campaign on 19:24 - Nov 12 with 959 viewschrismakin

I think the legal issues Ashton referred to on Monday put a a stop to the documentary being done.

Imagine being filmed when you're telling people how sht the last owner was and what you found...

Of course I may be way off... but I wouldn't want to do it until I was able to resolve a few things first.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2021 19:27]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This #PackOutPR campaign on 19:50 - Nov 12 with 886 viewspennblue

Honestly, I think it is a bloody great idea.

I really want to see the club reach out to that lost generation of fans, and the fans that have drifted off over the years, getting fed up watching players not caring for the club.

It is difficult to fault anything the management hierarchy are doing right now, they seem to be playing a blinder in everything they do and it is great to see the club being run so well.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2021 19:59]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024