Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect 13:13 - Feb 13 with 830 viewsElderGrizzly

Literally just returned from Moscow on Saturday morning and he decided to pop off on holiday this morning.

Good job nothing is going on in the Ukraine or anything

[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 13:15]
Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:28 - Feb 13 with 730 viewsronnyd

Says on there that he was going but then cancelled it.
Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:38 - Feb 13 with 702 viewsElderGrizzly

Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:28 - Feb 13 by ronnyd

Says on there that he was going but then cancelled it.

It’s not clear I agree, but he is overseas on holiday now and is returning early.
Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:41 - Feb 13 with 682 viewsEdwardStone

Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:38 - Feb 13 by ElderGrizzly

It’s not clear I agree, but he is overseas on holiday now and is returning early.

Apparently he is one of the sharper minds in Cabinet

Slightly worrying that he couldn't foresee that he might be needed at his desk rather than on a sun lounger at this time
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 13:57]
Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:46 - Feb 13 with 655 viewsElderGrizzly

Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:41 - Feb 13 by EdwardStone

Slightly worrying that he couldn't foresee that he might be needed at his desk rather than on a sun lounger at this time

Especially as Raab’s holiday was the main reason he was sacked as FS
Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:48 - Feb 13 with 645 viewsronnyd

Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:41 - Feb 13 by EdwardStone

Who was the guy who beggard of on hols just as the Taliban were taking over Kabul? Major civil servant i think.
Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 17:36 - Feb 13 with 476 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Defence secretary’s judgement is rather suspect on 13:48 - Feb 13 by ronnyd

Who was the guy who beggard of on hols just as the Taliban were taking over Kabul? Major civil servant i think.

Ah now it's on the tip of my tongue .....

Grazzly, Gruzzly, something like that wasn't it?

Sir Philip Barton is your boy there.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024