Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… 17:17 - May 7 with 1017 viewsSitfcB

…as it’s closer but hopefully they can do it through the POs although anyone from the POs would be a new ground. (Swindon, Port Vale, Mansfield)

Still, look forward to going to Bristol Rovers after missing it during the covid season and it was our first game postponed way back in March 2020!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 02:03 - May 8 with 810 viewsGiveusaWave

Can't believe Scunthorpe put in that performance on the last day of the season. Think they fully deserve their place in the National League (Conference) next season.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 07:53 - May 8 with 700 viewsBluebell

One of the nearest grounds to us so definitely want Northampton. The problem is they only allow about 600 away fans at Sixfields!

We had tickets for Bristol Rovers and had to send them back.
Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 08:06 - May 8 with 664 viewsHipsterectomy

Bristol is a good weekend away, but we have to put up with the pr1ck Joey Barton next season

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 08:16 - May 8 with 638 viewsTrumptonBlue

Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 08:06 - May 8 by Hipsterectomy

Bristol is a good weekend away, but we have to put up with the pr1ck Joey Barton next season

Not necessarily, his court case for an assault charge is still pending.
Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 09:38 - May 8 with 576 viewsMeadowlark

Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 07:53 - May 8 by Bluebell

One of the nearest grounds to us so definitely want Northampton. The problem is they only allow about 600 away fans at Sixfields!

We had tickets for Bristol Rovers and had to send them back.

We had already arrived in Bristol. We got there on the Friday! Be good to get there next season and my hope is for Swindon to make the last spot as I have a Swindon supporting pal. (Someone's got to)
Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 10:29 - May 8 with 492 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 09:38 - May 8 by Meadowlark

We had already arrived in Bristol. We got there on the Friday! Be good to get there next season and my hope is for Swindon to make the last spot as I have a Swindon supporting pal. (Someone's got to)

Same here - think the announcement was made when I was on the M4. Was a strange time very quiet around the city - like 28 days Later!
Would’ve preferred Northampton up automatically… on 11:31 - May 8 with 446 viewsITFC_Forever

Imagine Northampton coming up and them away is the last game of the season.

The ticket flouncing would be off the scale.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024