Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going 22:49 - Feb 2 with 995 viewsSamWhiteUK

spare

Worth a shot, I figured

PM me please!

Enjoy the game to all those going 👍🏻
Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 08:53 - Feb 3 with 844 viewsWickets

As your Cambridge based you should be able to get one in the home end , not quite the same of course !
Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 09:03 - Feb 3 with 820 viewsBLUEBEAT

Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 08:53 - Feb 3 by Wickets

As your Cambridge based you should be able to get one in the home end , not quite the same of course !

Yep. We’ve done this as have a CB postcode (Newmarket).

Poll: W or W

Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 10:01 - Feb 3 with 758 viewsSamWhiteUK

Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 08:53 - Feb 3 by Wickets

Yeah, that's not for me! Away end or bust, I couldn't sit there knowing I couldn't join in with any celebrations
Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 10:06 - Feb 3 with 749 viewsclive_baker

Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 09:03 - Feb 3 by BLUEBEAT

Yep. We’ve done this as have a CB postcode (Newmarket).

Did you have / need a purchase history with Cambridge United?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 12:12 - Feb 3 with 641 viewsNeedhamChris

Yeah, I've tried too but I think I've near given up now. Jealous - but hope it's still a good win and a good day out for all.

Out of desperation I was happy to spend c.£50 on a ticket but it's such a popular game that even then haven't had any joy.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Cambridge-based fan here looking for a ticket on the off chance one is going on 17:03 - Feb 4 with 433 viewsSamWhiteUK

Glad I didn't get one now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024