Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Now Walton injured?|
at 14:20 18 Sep 2021
Is there something wrong with the surface at playford road?
at 15:13 15 Sep 2021
Can we ban the Brizzle fans now? They're clearly here on the wind up.
|If we have to bring in frees|
at 10:40 15 Sep 2021
With so many players available. Are we even able to register frees, or is it 'what we've got' until January?
at 18:14 13 Sep 2021
Anyone else watching this? Quite enjoyable, and clearly from the Line of Duty stable, I generally don't trust a single character in it.
at 15:47 12 Sep 2021
|Waited for today to do this|
at 10:29 12 Sep 2021
as I was pretty pi55ed off last night.
1. It's the same old thing. Going forward we look good, but out of possession, we are all at sea, our high press is too easy to get around, and then we are left with Harper and Lee out of position, meaning the centre of midfield is non existent, and our defence is holding too high a line to compensate. It's horrible to see balls being played through the lines with infinite repetition.
2. Tom Carroll for Chaplin yesterday was the first time I think, I had seen Cook attempt to change the formation, for a successful manager, and let not pretend he hasn't been, he seems tactically naive when going behind.
3. 'Front Foot' football. Great to watch, sure, but its what has led to us conceding five. Before a ball was kicked, Cook said, "We will need to be fluid and adaptable", but so far, I've seen ZERO evidence of any fluidity or adaptability in our play. Lincoln stuck five past Cambridge yesterday, and on Saturday, I can almost guarantee now that we'll set up with 4-2-3-1 front foot football.
4. 19 players in, and only 4 in the defensive unit, two of which in the same position.
5. GELLING, if anything we seem less together than we did on the opening day against Morecambe.
6. Harper and Lee, Opening day, they were both pinging balls around for fun, accurate cross field balls. Yesterday Harper was absent and Lee couldn't find anyone more than 20 yards away. Its like when we go forward or press they can't organise themselves into who stays and who goes, so they both go, as do both the full backs, leaving Edmundson and Burgess to be made to look like dicks on a quick counter. Carroll has to come in, but for who? Because they both need to sit out a couple, I never thought I'd be praying for Nolan.
Theres lots more, but I'm starting to get pi55ed off again, so I'll stop.
[Post edited 12 Sep 11:23]
|Eddie Howe, Kieron Dyer|
at 18:29 11 Sep 2021
But you’re missing one important detail.
Our squad is packed out with players that...
a) Moved here for Cook
b) Dropped a league for Cook
c) Took a wage cut for Cook
d) Ignored Championship offers for Cook
How do you think their performance will be if we bin him off six weeks in? It’s not as simple as that.
Things have to change, but not like that. McGreal as assistant and if not him, get Burley in there to support Cook.
|This is an outrage|
at 13:07 7 Sep 2021
We haven't signed anyone for a week and I'm bored.
|Asking for a friend|
at 21:12 2 Sep 2021
How much more smoke do you think it is possible for Sky and BBC to get up Ronaldo’s arse?
|What I’ve loved about all of this|
at 22:02 31 Aug 2021
a) Beating Championship sides to players on a lot of our signings.
b) 3 year contracts, with the exceptions of Carroll, who clearly is giving it a single year at this level if we don’t get up and Aluko, for obvious reasons, the rest have signed up to the project.
I can’t remember the last time we were run like a proper football club. Now we need to get moving.
|Forum Votes: ||2605|
|Comment Votes: ||42|
|Prediction League: ||0|