Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Cancer Research Sponsorship plea 12:21 - May 2 with 125 viewsSarge

Hey everyone,

I’m rather shamelessly taking advantage of the goodwill we all feel the moment to plug my plea for sponsorship to support Cancer Research UK.

The corporate world I operate in has sent a team to play in a football tournament at Craven Cottage at the end of the month. I’m very fortunate to be in that team. Overall we aim to raise around £80,000 for Cancer Research and I’ve been tasked with raising £500 of that.

I appreciate that unlike many sponsorships appeals this one doesn’t really include any form of personal hardship and playing on the pitch at Craven Cottage is a privilege usually reserved for King Morsy and the like rather than a trial. That said every penny raised will go to Cancer Research UK.

If you’d like to donate I’ve left the link below, fundraising started yesterday and the tournament is at the end of this month so it’s a bit of a tight turnaround but a worthwhile one. Any contributions big or small will be gratefully received. Thanks!

https://www.justgiving.com/page/james-hedges-1714555181902?utm_medium=fundraisin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024