Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scoreline 4 - 4 15:51 - May 3 with 803 viewsGreenEye

Town 4 - 1 up with 10 minutes to go. Huddersfield equalise with last kick of the game. Everyone happy.

Just a thought
Scoreline 4 - 4 on 15:55 - May 3 with 746 viewswkj

Started strong, but...

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 15:55 - May 3 with 736 viewsKentish_Tractor

Why is everyone happy? Yes we'd be promoted but we want to go out with a win, not throwing away a 3 goal lead with the last kick of the game? Surely that just spoils it a bit?

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 16:01 - May 3 with 678 viewsGreenEye

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 15:55 - May 3 by Kentish_Tractor

Why is everyone happy? Yes we'd be promoted but we want to go out with a win, not throwing away a 3 goal lead with the last kick of the game? Surely that just spoils it a bit?

Not if you've driven from Yorkshire and Leeds were 3 nil up with the hope dashed.

Where's your sense of occasion:)
Scoreline 4 - 4 on 16:03 - May 3 with 658 viewswkj

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 16:01 - May 3 by GreenEye

Not if you've driven from Yorkshire and Leeds were 3 nil up with the hope dashed.

Where's your sense of occasion:)

My sense of occasion is wanting to see the team win, no matter what is riding on the game.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 16:23 - May 3 with 572 viewsJ2BLUE

By the sounds of it that is your first and probably last attempt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 16:28 - May 3 with 523 views_clive_baker_

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 15:55 - May 3 by Kentish_Tractor

I don't care if we win to be honest. If someone offered me a draw now and certainty of promotion you would be crazy not to take it. Admittedly it might be a stressful ride, but why wouldn't you take it. I care not whether we finish on 94 or 96 points, I just care that we finish 2nd.
Scoreline 4 - 4 on 16:40 - May 3 with 455 viewsJ2BLUE

Scoreline 4 - 4 on 16:28 - May 3 by _clive_baker_

I don't care if we win to be honest. If someone offered me a draw now and certainty of promotion you would be crazy not to take it. Admittedly it might be a stressful ride, but why wouldn't you take it. I care not whether we finish on 94 or 96 points, I just care that we finish 2nd.

Yea, it wouldn't ruin anything. No one is going to care one second after the final whistle if it was 0-0 or 10-0. As long as they don't have more goals than us, it's irrelevant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024