Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) 15:41 - May 4 with 1207 viewstonybied

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:41 - May 4 with 1208 viewswkj

I loved that :'D

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:44 - May 4 with 1150 viewsRyorry

Nudge v Sludge deserve each other

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:46 - May 4 with 1106 viewstonybied

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:44 - May 4 by Ryorry

Nudge v Sludge deserve each other

It's going to be hard to figure out who I want to win that match. Can't both of them lose?
"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:53 - May 4 with 1001 viewsFrimleyBlue

Worst part is we now all become leeds fans

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:59 - May 4 with 941 viewsfarkenhell

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:46 - May 4 by tonybied

It's going to be hard to figure out who I want to win that match. Can't both of them lose?

Leeds to beat the scum, then lose in the final.

Edit: bloody auto correct.
[Post edited 4 May 16:00]
"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 16:13 - May 4 with 827 viewsRyorry

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:59 - May 4 by farkenhell

Leeds to beat the scum, then lose in the final.

Edit: bloody auto correct.
[Post edited 4 May 16:00]

Did you see Farke's face in the closing stages? 😂

Chambo not lost his dislike of t'scum - "much as it pains me to say it, I think Nudge will beat Leeds & make the final".

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 16:17 - May 4 with 779 viewspatrickswell

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 16:13 - May 4 by Ryorry

Did you see Farke's face in the closing stages? 😂

Chambo not lost his dislike of t'scum - "much as it pains me to say it, I think Nudge will beat Leeds & make the final".

I disagree. If Leeds channel their disappointment effectively, they will win the play-offs.
"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 16:21 - May 4 with 748 viewsIllinoisblue

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 15:53 - May 4 by FrimleyBlue

Worst part is we now all become leeds fans

A cross I’m willing to bear. Quite fancy WBA to win it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

"We'll leave playoffs to the club up the road" 🤣 (n/t) on 16:54 - May 4 with 605 viewsWD19

Proper scum-offs too. Come on West Brom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024