Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling 16:45 - May 5 with 679 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I just keep thinking about yesterday, this season and these last two years.

So f**king proud to be an Ipswich fan

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 16:52 - May 5 with 646 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Same.

Just came back NW after the weekend in East Anglia.

Will never ever forget it.

Good things come to those who wait and we've been waiting longer than anyone else. All these horror years of Marcus Evans and we are having now !
Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 17:04 - May 5 with 607 viewsPendejo

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 16:52 - May 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Same.

Good things come to those who wait and we've been waiting longer than anyone else. All these horror years of Marcus Evans and we are having now !

Mach,

Seeing you a few hours after final whistle was my highlight.
Try to be gentler with those best hugs!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 17:08 - May 5 with 597 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 17:04 - May 5 by Pendejo

Mach,

Seeing you a few hours after final whistle was my highlight.
Try to be gentler with those best hugs!

Likewise Mike :) Isaacs pub was mad too.
Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 17:14 - May 5 with 575 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 16:52 - May 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Same.

Stayed in Ipswich yesterday taking it all in across the Towen and then today my brother and his mates that used to come to away games fancy us going out in Romford to celebrate yesterdays result.

So it’s a double celebration for a double promotion.

Edit - and it’s karaoke here in 4 hours at 9pm so I’m planning Waka Wala by Shakira and of course the Sarmiento song. Any other suggestions lads?
[Post edited 5 May 17:15]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 18:41 - May 5 with 442 viewsazuremerlangus

Still taking it all in tbh. Had a very busy weekend with other stuff going on (all good) so today I have been catching up both mentally and physically. Had a tot of whisky whilst prepping dinner - in my ITFC glass for a change and it all sunk in…

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 18:50 - May 5 with 396 viewsChurchman

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 17:14 - May 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Stayed in Ipswich yesterday taking it all in across the Towen and then today my brother and his mates that used to come to away games fancy us going out in Romford to celebrate yesterdays result.

So it’s a double celebration for a double promotion.

Edit - and it’s karaoke here in 4 hours at 9pm so I’m planning Waka Wala by Shakira and of course the Sarmiento song. Any other suggestions lads?
[Post edited 5 May 17:15]

You lot were much better organised than me. Went to the game yesterday, drove back to Kent after it to get rat ars@d at home. Back in Waldringfield on Tuesday for the day to do something that has to be done. Back on Sunday for four days with Mrs C to enjoy a few day trips out - Aldeburgh etc, so managed to miss the parade and on the celebrations in the town yesterday. Kept the play off dates free though. Doh!!. Idiot.

Thank goodness for the internet!
Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 18:58 - May 5 with 374 viewsReuser_is_God

Still doesn’t feel real.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone else physically unable to stop smiling on 19:09 - May 5 with 357 viewsnoggin

Same.

Good to see Norwich in the playoffs too Mach.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024