Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion 11:22 - May 8 with 749 viewsStokieBlue

Indeed, if you don’t find cocaine in a wastewater sample, he says, “That can be an issue in the lab.” Consumption is so prevalent that despite the fact that water treatment is very effective at removing cocaine, enough remains that, he says: “I could see it in wild shrimp in rural Suffolk.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/article/2024/may/05/i-see-cocaine-in-wi

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:24 - May 8 with 705 viewsfooters

Trawlerboys on the verge of promotion.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:25 - May 8 with 695 viewswkj

That's all we need, Suffolk shrimp turning up to London games.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:28 - May 8 with 663 viewsBlueschev

It does seem to be everywhere these days, people you'd never expect to be in to it too. How anyone could've done a line before kick off on Saturday is beyond me, it would've finished me off I think.
[Post edited 8 May 11:32]
Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:36 - May 8 with 629 viewsleitrimblue

I have no issue with shrimp communities use of cocaine. Its the gun culture especially connected to crack and how this may effect the wider shrimp community that worries me more
Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:37 - May 8 with 613 viewsGlory_Hunter

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:36 - May 8 by leitrimblue

I have no issue with shrimp communities use of cocaine. Its the gun culture especially connected to crack and how this may effect the wider shrimp community that worries me more

And could see the return of the crab turf wars.
Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:40 - May 8 with 593 viewsfooters

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:36 - May 8 by leitrimblue

Addiction can lead to sexual exploitation as well, so we have to watch out for unscrupulous shellfish forcing addicts to become prawn stars.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:42 - May 8 with 575 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:40 - May 8 by footers

Addiction can lead to sexual exploitation as well, so we have to watch out for unscrupulous shellfish forcing addicts to become prawn stars.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:42 - May 8 with 570 viewsGlory_Hunter

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:42 - May 8 by BasingstokeBlue

ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:44 - May 8 with 555 viewsleitrimblue

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:40 - May 8 by footers

It just devastates the whole community. If we don't act now the entire east coast gonna look like Jaywick
Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 11:58 - May 8 with 480 viewschicoazul

It’s only a bit of fun lads.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Suffolk shrimp seem to have partied hard celebrating promotion on 12:13 - May 8 with 409 viewsNthQldITFC

Is that why I keep finding rolled up deep sea divers on the beach?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024