Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... 20:23 - May 8 with 1748 viewsLinners

..."we're going to do this aren't we?"

I didn't think so but I was wrong and they were right. Because we did, we actually did...
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 20:24 - May 8 with 1708 viewsWeWereZombies

Take a bow, Keno.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 20:39 - May 8 with 1638 viewsKeno

You know what, we are going to do this arent we by Keno 17 Feb 18:26
We will be top two come the end of the season

Just a feeling, similar to how I felt last season after the Bolton game

COYBs!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 01:01 - May 9 with 1411 viewshoppy

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 20:24 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

Take a bow, Keno.

Certainly not the first time he’s got something like that right… I forget how often he’s been bang on..

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 04:45 - May 9 with 1337 viewsKropotkin123

At the start of the season the following supporters predicted we'd finish second!

rickw
timhards
BluerThanBlue
CoachRob
ChorleyBoy
AK74

Keno had us in 6th... Not even I was that pessimistic (predicted 4th).
[Post edited 9 May 4:49]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 06:45 - May 9 with 1250 viewsChurchman

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 04:45 - May 9 by Kropotkin123

At the start of the season the following supporters predicted we'd finish second!

rickw
timhards
BluerThanBlue
CoachRob
ChorleyBoy
AK74

Hats off to those who predicted 2nd. I had us between 6-10th. Doh!

In my defence, in the legend that is Keno’s ‘we are going to do this’ thread, I am positive about what we are doing and the chance in front of us for the remaining games, if a little cautious. I couldn’t see Leeds and Southampton falling apart and Leicester looked gone. Fence sitting on my part or battered from years of s0d all?

Anyway, well done those who got it right.
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 07:02 - May 9 with 1215 viewswkj

Mark Murphy actually was convinced we were going to do it after just one game - I think Keno has been drinking from the same river

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 07:04 - May 9 with 1209 viewsyorkshireblue

I put a bet in Ipswich going up the day after the Exeter game (25-1) and booked my hotel for Saturday night after our third league game in case there was a promotion party.

(Free cancellation mind…)
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 10:53 - May 9 with 986 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

rickw
timhards
BluerThanBlue
CoachRob
ChorleyBoy
AK74

What was the final table (of our predictions for every team)?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:00 - May 9 with 963 viewsbaxterbasics

Got to admit I posted when we had our first 'dip' December/Jan and we slipped down to lowly fourth - I thought we wouldn't see top two again.

Ever the pessimist, always happy to be proven wrong.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:23 - May 9 with 902 viewsBiGDonnie

rickw
timhards
BluerThanBlue
CoachRob
ChorleyBoy
AK74

The Goats!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:25 - May 9 with 888 viewsHerbivore

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 20:39 - May 8 by Keno

You know what, we are going to do this arent we by Keno 17 Feb 18:26
We will be top two come the end of the season

Just a feeling, similar to how I felt last season after the Bolton game

COYBs!!

Lot of wet wipes on that thread, Keno. Glad we kept the faith.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:27 - May 9 with 864 viewshoppy

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 07:04 - May 9 by yorkshireblue

I put a bet in Ipswich going up the day after the Exeter game (25-1) and booked my hotel for Saturday night after our third league game in case there was a promotion party.

Nice win?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:35 - May 9 with 825 viewspositivity

...makes note to listen to keno more and disregard textbackup and davu

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:37 - May 9 with 808 viewsyorkshireblue

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:27 - May 9 by hoppy

Nice win?

Paid for my Saturday night anyway.
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:41 - May 9 with 787 viewsKeno

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 01:01 - May 9 by hoppy

Certainly not the first time he’s got something like that right… I forget how often he’s been bang on..

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

probably just the once!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 12:01 - May 9 with 713 viewsBluroo

In terms of the prevailing sentiment of "we're going to do it aren't we" more recently... it's absolutely mad to realise in hindsight that 4 draws and 2 defeats would have been enough to get us promoted after the Southampton game. We could have "collapsed" and still done it. Thanks, Leeds!
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 12:18 - May 9 with 662 viewsBseaBlue

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 11:25 - May 9 by Herbivore

Lot of wet wipes on that thread, Keno. Glad we kept the faith.

Just read that back. Some pretty spot on predictions in there about Leeds dropping points as well!
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 13:28 - May 9 with 581 viewsKropotkin123

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 10:53 - May 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

What was the final table (of our predictions for every team)?

Kropotkin and Tractordownsouth's 2023-24 prediction competition by tractordownsouth 26 Jul 2023 17:26
It's that time of year again.

Scoring system is the same as last year. You predict every team’s position and get one point for every position that team finishes away from your prediction. For example, if you predict Millwall to finish 4th and they finish 7th, you will get 3 points. All the teams are added to the total so the objective is to get as few points as possible.

Any tiebreakers will be decided first by who predicts Town’s position most accurately and then by whose 1st placed predicted team finishes closest to the title, then 2nd place, then 3rd.

Kropotkin is doing the spread sheets so there are a few ground rules:

Don’t number teams as 1,2,3 etc or put champions, relegated, just list them in order of your predicted table.

Use the full name of each team as below so it’s easier to pick up on the spreadsheet.

Closing date is 4th August at 8pm.

Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers
Bristol City
Cardiff City
Coventry City
Huddersfield Town
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Norwich City
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End
Queens Park Rangers
Rotherham United
Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea City
Watford
West Bromwich Albion

Don't look for my name 😂

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 13:30 - May 9 with 574 viewsEwan_Oozami

I heard he'd advised his clients to lump on a Town promotion - best performing portfolio ever apparently....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 14:09 - May 9 with 506 viewsLRB84UK

Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 07:04 - May 9 by yorkshireblue

I put my bet on in the summer break. Got rubbish odds. My £20 has got me a return of £75.

My mate last year lost all faith and said if we got promoted to the championship he'd buy me and my son 1kg of galaxy.

He then lost faith this season and said if we went up we'd get 1kg of galaxy each.

Don't think he'll want to be saying anything about next season!
Months ago, someone on here posted to say... on 14:19 - May 9 with 486 viewsvictorywilhappen

Ever hopeful. I publicly on a small stage announced a 5-0 win over Exeter the night before..( many said I would jinx it saying that..if only my words had such power... but those same voices were happy at halftime on the practice pitch at PR) and then i called us to have a promotion to the PL after watching our pre-season. ( We need a new loanee keeper for a start they said)

I am now on the record that we will have a spot in Europe by this time next year.

Victory has & will Happen some more & more
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024