Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari 09:47 - May 9 with 1710 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I've got a good feeling about this.

Omari wants to stay
KMc wants him to stay
Chelsea want him to play on a regular basis in the PL

I think he'll sign a new contract at Chelsea and we'll pay a loan fee to keep him at Portman Road next season.

Unless a club is prepared to offer £££s to sign him permanently, I can't see there is a better option for Chelsea or Omari.
Omari on 09:52 - May 9 with 1644 viewsgeg1992

I agree, I think he will re-join on loan.

This is probably the best place for his development right now. Mckenna really has worked his magic and I wonder if he will find that same spark with another club. His self belief was mentioned as an issue a few times, and McKenna has really helped him find that belief which has really shown in his improvement over the season.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Omari on 10:29 - May 9 with 1503 viewspennblue

I think Omari's agent, and family will have a fairly decent say in the matter.

It depends on what other offers he has on the table as well.

With regards to his agent, I think you can build a strong case for Omari doing well for us again next season, developing further under McKenna, he really tears it up, then gets a big big move to one of the top European teams (Real ?), this is one path.

The other path, is he moves to Germany, under an unknown manager, does not settle, and we never hear about him again.

It would be remiss of me to not mention the third option which is for him to move to another Premier League club, where he does not get looked after as well by the Manager, ends up a bit part player, and again we never hear of him again.

It just depends on which of these options his Agent thinks is best!
[Post edited 9 May 10:40]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Omari on 10:30 - May 9 with 1488 viewsMuncher

I asked him on Monday night and he was fairly cagey about it, I think his agent will have a big say on where he is next year.
Omari on 10:40 - May 9 with 1385 viewsWacko

Omari on 10:29 - May 9 by pennblue

With regards to his agent, I think you can build a strong case for Omari doing well for us again next season, developing further under McKenna, he really tears it up, then gets a big big move to one of the top European teams (Real ?), this is one path.

The other path, is he moves to Germany, under an unknown manager, does not settle, and we never hear about him again.

It would be remiss of me to not mention the third option which is for him to move to another Premier League club, where he does not get looked after as well by the Manager, ends up a bit part player, and again we never hear of him again.

Or like Nathan Tella, he moves to Germany under Xabi Alonso, wins the league, wins the Europa League, has an invincible season and has a great career away from the stresses of the Premier League

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Omari on 10:44 - May 9 with 1328 viewsLankHenners

Omari on 10:30 - May 9 by Muncher

I asked him on Monday night and he was fairly cagey about it, I think his agent will have a big say on where he is next year.

Think our issue could be if his 'people' think that he'd be better off playing in a team that will see a lot of the ball and have the ability to give him lots of freedom to attack as that's seen him thrive this season. We'll certainly not be able to play like that too much next season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Omari on 10:52 - May 9 with 1233 viewsnorfsufblue

Omari on 10:44 - May 9 by LankHenners

Think our issue could be if his 'people' think that he'd be better off playing in a team that will see a lot of the ball and have the ability to give him lots of freedom to attack as that's seen him thrive this season. We'll certainly not be able to play like that too much next season.

That's a bit pessimistic.... and not too dissimilar to what was said about us moving up to the championship! In KM we trust😉
Omari on 11:05 - May 9 with 1123 viewsNthQldITFC

Omari on 10:29 - May 9 by pennblue

Although Omari is young, he also seems to be mature and composed both on and off the pitch and I reckon he knows his own mind on this. He know that Kieran knows exactly what he needs. Gut says he'll be back unless Chelsea force the issue.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Omari on 12:16 - May 9 with 893 viewsFBI

Interesting thread here about him. Chelsea fans seem split as to keeping or selling but generally positive about him as a player. https://www.theshedend.com/topic/35428-welcome-omari-hutchinson/#comments

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Login to get fewer ads

Omari on 12:52 - May 9 with 726 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

"Omari wants to stay" Always take this with a pinch of salt. If you shove a mic in a players face days after they have just achieved promotion, they are probably going to get carried away with emotion, and what people want to hear.

I love Omari, and I'm not saying he is a liar and I hope he is back here next year. He will do what is best for his career, or what Chelsea think is best with his career. And Chelsea do not care about us and might want Omari in a different environment.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024