Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson is a wasteful striker... 10:13 - May 9 with 1532 viewswkj

apparently

https://www.footballfancast.com/ipswich-could-sign-eddie-nketiah-to-upgrade-on-j

This article is probably written by AI in all honesty, but wasteful is laughable. 28 goals in 199 isn't pretty but how many minutes is that, not to mention how instrumental Jackson has been in his off the ball movement pulling defensive lines out of shape.

I respect that Jackson has not been a powerhouse for us, but "wasteful" is taking the piss.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 10:40 - May 9 with 1325 viewsGeoffSentence

Very harsh.

3 goals and 4 assists in 955 minutes of Championship football this season is not too shabby.

Many of those minutes were as a winger, and as a sub.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 10:44 - May 9 with 1293 viewsGeoffSentence

From the authors bio he's a Posh fan, with Leeds connections and seems to be on friendly terms with Don Goodman.

Would not surprise me if Jacko's 'Leeds are falling apart' celebrations as Woolfy was giving his 'stick that in your pipe Don' speech have coloured his views on Jackson somewhat.

Obviously he's right that Nketiah would be an upgrade, I mean duuurrrrr.

Would also not surprise me if Jacko found his way to somewhere like Posh next season.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 10:54 - May 9 with 1207 viewsHighgateBlue

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 10:40 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

Very harsh.

3 goals and 4 assists in 955 minutes of Championship football this season is not too shabby.

Many of those minutes were as a winger, and as a sub.

Yes, Jackson has always had the capacity to surprise those who remain perennially unconvinced, and he is deserving of respect for what he has contributed, and the mere fact that Kieran rates him! He's also (I believe) played more games for Town than legends such as Thijssen, Taricco, Mowbray, McGreal, DBent, and dear old Roger Osborne.

Having said that, given his age and his fringe status in the championship (9 league starts), I would think that he's in line to move on this summer.
Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 10:54 - May 9 with 1206 viewsChurchman

Jackson is a good player. He was an integral part of our season playing wide and centrally when covering for injured players and as a tactical sub. He has pace, a good level of skill, grit and determination. He’s another one, like Burns, that looks better ‘live’ than on tv.

Like a Tale of Two Cities, Jackson has seen the best of times and the worst of times here. Will his time at PR come to an end now? Probably, but if it does he gets a big thank you from me.
Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 11:26 - May 9 with 1005 viewspositivity

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 10:44 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

From the authors bio he's a Posh fan, with Leeds connections and seems to be on friendly terms with Don Goodman.

Would not surprise me if Jacko's 'Leeds are falling apart' celebrations as Woolfy was giving his 'stick that in your pipe Don' speech have coloured his views on Jackson somewhat.

Obviously he's right that Nketiah would be an upgrade, I mean duuurrrrr.

Would also not surprise me if Jacko found his way to somewhere like Posh next season.

unlikely to be going to leeds now!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 11:34 - May 9 with 951 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Kayden Jackson, Ipswich town hero. Like all of this squad.

Lovely, lovely guy as well. Love you Kayden

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 13:45 - May 9 with 655 viewsGarv

I think it's almost nailed on that he gets a new deal.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Jackson is a wasteful striker... on 13:53 - May 9 with 598 viewsJ2BLUE

We have loads of random stories about us at the moment.

It's like someone set up AI to look for football trends and then make up stories based on stats which are out of context.

Really odd and we should stop linking to that kind of sh1te.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024