Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews 17:58 - May 16 with 1088 viewsKeno

and my over riding thoughts are

Kieron aint going anywhere is he!!
the comment about the Webster deal was telling
and I might just have a like man crush

its going to be a hell of a season next season!!

COYBs!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:26 - May 16 with 971 viewsIllinoisblue

It will be a very brave Town fan who dares to complain about having to move their season ticket seat. Feels like Ashton will track them down and beat them with a baseball bat.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Yeah, I thought that too.... on 18:28 - May 16 with 959 viewsBloots

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:26 - May 16 by Illinoisblue

It will be a very brave Town fan who dares to complain about having to move their season ticket seat. Feels like Ashton will track them down and beat them with a baseball bat.

...you have to feel for them though.

There's basically sod all decent seats left in the stadium.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:28 - May 16 with 934 viewsFrimleyBlue

what he say about webster? i missed that

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:33 - May 16 with 892 viewsDarkBrandon

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:28 - May 16 by FrimleyBlue

what he say about webster? i missed that

Ipswich used to be easy to buy players off. He used Webster to Bristol as an example.

Compared to now. We’d demand more money, and the players won’t want to leave anyway
Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:40 - May 16 with 828 viewsChurchman

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:33 - May 16 by DarkBrandon

Ipswich used to be easy to buy players off. He used Webster to Bristol as an example.

Compared to now. We’d demand more money, and the players won’t want to leave anyway

Put it this way, Bristol City mugged us off for Webster and we were grateful. They won’t be doing that for any of our players for a while.

I gather they’ve a decent academy - I wonder if there is any prospects we can pillage? We owe Charlton for robbing us when we were in the financial brown stuff too. But I am not sure they’ve anything worth nabbing.

Good thing I don’t carry a grudge.
Yeah, I thought that too.... on 18:45 - May 16 with 776 viewsbazza

Yeah, I thought that too.... on 18:28 - May 16 by Bloots

There’s a few half decent seats in upper alf Ramsey we have used through junior blues, assuming they would be an option, upper alf Ramsey has decent views and a lift for any oldies…. So that’s 3 out of the 750 😂
[Post edited 16 May 18:46]
Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:48 - May 16 with 744 viewsLankHenners

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:26 - May 16 by Illinoisblue

Wonder how far they'll come across the upper Cobbold. Some proper old timers in there who sit in groups of 4+ who won't be happy if they have to shift elsewhere.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:50 - May 16 with 717 viewsTresBonne

I thought - compare Ashton with that O'Neill bloke we used to have. Is he still involved at all? I almost felt a bit bad for him, you could tell he knew that being Evans' puppet wasn't going to be a fun job but he didn't have a choice.
Login to get fewer ads

I expect it'll be block E.... on 18:51 - May 16 with 698 viewsBloots

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:48 - May 16 by LankHenners

Wonder how far they'll come across the upper Cobbold. Some proper old timers in there who sit in groups of 4+ who won't be happy if they have to shift elsewhere.

....basically to the halfway line.

The only issue is (I think) that it overlaps with the expensive seats at the front, block D.

Maybe they'll go too, or at least half of them.

He's now The President.... on 18:55 - May 16 with 647 viewsBloots

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:50 - May 16 by TresBonne

I thought - compare Ashton with that O'Neill bloke we used to have. Is he still involved at all? I almost felt a bit bad for him, you could tell he knew that being Evans' puppet wasn't going to be a fun job but he didn't have a choice.

...of The United Soccer League One, in the USA.

I expect it'll be block E.... on 19:01 - May 16 with 592 viewsLankHenners

I expect it'll be block E.... on 18:51 - May 16 by Bloots

The only issue is (I think) that it overlaps with the expensive seats at the front, block D.

It does yeah, can't imagine the poshos causing much of a stir but obviously creates a bit of a security situation to have opposition fans directly behind them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Yeah, I thought that too.... on 19:07 - May 16 with 547 viewsIllinoisblue

Yeah, I thought that too.... on 18:28 - May 16 by Bloots

You WILL respect the ticket office staff!

Inevitable some fans will be pissed if they have to separate from friends or family. Or just simply like where they sit now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 19:07 - May 16 with 552 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Just watched the Mark Ashton interviews on 18:50 - May 16 by TresBonne

Lee is a thoroughly decent bloke, who my brother went to school with. I think he, like many others worked very hard at ITFC under the worst years of the Evans era. Those people should have a hat doffed in their direction for the challenges they went through, even though they were trying their hardest to serve the club. Many members of staff worked their socks off for over decade and genuinely loved the club, but the infrastructure was rotten.
I expect it'll be block E.... on 19:09 - May 16 with 531 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I expect it'll be block E.... on 18:51 - May 16 by Bloots

It must be further than that.

There aren't any ST holders in E block, as these were all matchday tickets last season.

Plenty of ST holders in C and D block though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024