Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SIGN HIM UP! (n/t) 13:39 - May 4 with 406 viewswkj

2-0 Hutch
[Post edited 4 May 13:39]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

SIGN HIM UP! (n/t) on 13:40 - May 4 with 388 viewsKropotkin123

Beat me to it

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

SIGN HIM UP! (n/t) on 13:44 - May 4 with 341 viewsSwansea_Blue

Would love us to. Not so much Sarmiento- someone on here was saying we should get them both, but Sarmiento’s not doing it consistently enough for me. Hutch is just class. I suspect he’s fast getting too expensive for us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

SIGN HIM UP! (n/t) on 13:56 - May 4 with 282 viewsGlory_Hunter

Oddly cannot get awarded a pen though, even when they're obvious enough.

Was just saying to a pal elsewhere that how, when a player is shoved to the ground with no attempt to play the ball, is that not a foul?

If anywhere else on the field it's a foul then the same stands in the area. It's that leap isn't it. They don't like the responsibility
SIGN HIM UP! (n/t) on 14:15 - May 4 with 234 viewsGlory_Hunter

SIGN HIM UP! (n/t) on 13:44 - May 4 by Swansea_Blue

Would love us to. Not so much Sarmiento- someone on here was saying we should get them both, but Sarmiento’s not doing it consistently enough for me. Hutch is just class. I suspect he’s fast getting too expensive for us.

I like Sarmiento gotta say.

When he came on against Coventry following their equaliser he changed the whole tone - he was a real handful.

But could he cut it in the Prem, heck knows? Not sure how many of the current set-up can but am looking forward to seeing McK and whatever he puts together against the best of the country has to offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024