Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? 15:00 - May 16 with 1064 viewsbluelagos

Bookies offering 7 to 1 for promotion.

Not about value - but insurance, throw £25 quid on then at least you have a couple of hundred quid to drown yer sorrows should the unthinkable happen.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:03 - May 16 with 1025 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't do it Lagos.

I hate this modern insurance bet trend. Football is about emotions.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:05 - May 16 with 1008 viewsRozeeboy74

I put £1 on Huddersfield staying up on the last day. It was 5400:1
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:05 - May 16 with 1007 viewsbackwaywhen

It’s a great big NO from me .
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:06 - May 16 with 1006 viewsBlueNomad

I can feel the vomit rising at the thought.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:07 - May 16 with 1000 viewsbluelagos

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:03 - May 16 by J2BLUE

Don't do it Lagos.

What you are saying is that if the unthinkable does happen - I should suffer / grin and bear it?

Last night I ran into a budgie I know - who had been particularly gobby when I saw him a month ago - how they were going to beat us in the playoffs etc.

He was back on it last night - "we'll have to beat Leeds instead". Delusional bunch - hate shouting for Leeds but got to done.

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:10 - May 16 with 982 viewswkj

As long as you're not cheering for them, do it - takes the sting off of it a bit if they do.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:11 - May 16 with 973 viewsWacko

Heart says f the scum, head says that's one relegation spot filled next season in the Prem....

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:13 - May 16 with 941 viewsJ2BLUE

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:07 - May 16 by bluelagos

What you are saying is that if the unthinkable does happen - I should suffer / grin and bear it?

Last night I ran into a budgie I know - who had been particularly gobby when I saw him a month ago - how they were going to beat us in the playoffs etc.

He was back on it last night - "we'll have to beat Leeds instead". Delusional bunch - hate shouting for Leeds but got to done.

Yep. Save your money, hope they lost, then buy yourself a nice bottle of something with that £25 to celebrate.

If they win tonight, they still haven't gone up so there's always the chance they lose in the final as well.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:19 - May 16 with 914 viewsbluelagos

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:13 - May 16 by J2BLUE

Yep. Save your money, hope they lost, then buy yourself a nice bottle of something with that £25 to celebrate.

If they win tonight, they still haven't gone up so there's always the chance they lose in the final as well.

But now if they do win at Wembley - I get a double kick in the balls - they go up and I miss out on £200 I could have won.

You've proper messed with head now J2.

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:23 - May 16 with 892 viewsBasuco

Nothing wrong, why not? They will play a low block, 10 man defence and hit on the break, it has a decent chance of working against a Leeds side that is currently struggling to score for some reason. Leeds have looked the class side in the Championship for much of the season but it has all gone horribly wrong at the end of the season. But getting it to work against Saints or Baggies as well may not be good value at 7 - 1.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:26 - May 16 with 877 views_clive_baker_

I'd want 70/1 for that bunch of no-marks. Bet will be over in less than 7 hours.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 16:39 - May 16 with 794 viewsBlueNomad

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:23 - May 16 by Basuco

Nothing wrong, why not? They will play a low block, 10 man defence and hit on the break, it has a decent chance of working against a Leeds side that is currently struggling to score for some reason. Leeds have looked the class side in the Championship for much of the season but it has all gone horribly wrong at the end of the season. But getting it to work against Saints or Baggies as well may not be good value at 7 - 1.

To think that when they scored four at FPR we were talking about their £80m strikeforce. Only Sinnisterra has left and their most dangerous player has become Summerville.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 16:46 - May 16 with 765 viewsTresBonne

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:23 - May 16 by Basuco

I think the game has every chance of going to penalties. On Sky you can get 13's for a Leeds pens win, and a Norwich pens win. Guaranteed £110 if it does go pens
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:01 - May 16 with 726 viewsEuropablue

Don't do it Lagos.

You still feel the emotions, like he said you have the money to drown your sorrows.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:02 - May 16 with 724 viewsEuropablue

How much for them to lose? Then you get a double win or double jeopardy.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:07 - May 16 with 702 viewsEuropablue

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 15:19 - May 16 by bluelagos

But now if they do win at Wembley - I get a double kick in the balls - they go up and I miss out on £200 I could have won.

You've proper messed with head now J2.

If Norwich do go up it would make a bit of a mockery of the league. It doesn't lessen our achievement, but it would tarnish it that a team that was so much worse over the entire season would be getting the same reward for the work over the season.
I also feel like a lot of Norwich fans would be relieved if they got knocked out. They aren't confident that they will do well in the Prem after their recent performances when they have been there. I would have been devastated if we didn't make it and I would be a bit surprised if we don't stay up next season.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:08 - May 16 with 696 viewsJ2BLUE

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:01 - May 16 by Europablue

You still feel the emotions, like he said you have the money to drown your sorrows.

But the very nature of insurance bets is it somehow makes it better.

I will never understand.

Hopefully Leeds win 5-0 tonight and he keeps his powder dry.

Truly impaired.

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:08 - May 16 with 695 viewsMrPorterloo

I have done this a few days ago. I need the insurance.

I justified it because I honestly think if the options existed I would pay more for a season ticket that guaranteed no N*****h in the prem, so this is my way of artificially making that.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:13 - May 16 with 683 viewsbluelagos

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:08 - May 16 by J2BLUE

But the very nature of insurance bets is it somehow makes it better.

I will never understand.

Hopefully Leeds win 5-0 tonight and he keeps his powder dry.

I am not a proper sport gambler - so much so that when I saw an Ipswich and S'ton promotion double available at 40-1 a few weeks back I convinced myself that was great value and tried to put £25 on.

But I couldn't remember my login - when I eventually got in - they wanted a load of additional info off me (compared to last time I bet) - that I wasn't comfortable giving to a betting company - so I fcked em off.

Would have been gutted had the bet come in.

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:16 - May 16 with 660 viewsJ2BLUE

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:13 - May 16 by bluelagos

I am not a proper sport gambler - so much so that when I saw an Ipswich and S'ton promotion double available at 40-1 a few weeks back I convinced myself that was great value and tried to put £25 on.

But I couldn't remember my login - when I eventually got in - they wanted a load of additional info off me (compared to last time I bet) - that I wasn't comfortable giving to a betting company - so I fcked em off.

Would have been gutted had the bet come in.

Yea half of my job is people moaning about KYC checks!

Truly impaired.

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:25 - May 16 with 626 viewsbluelagos

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:16 - May 16 by J2BLUE

Yea half of my job is people moaning about KYC checks!

What are KYC checks? They were definitely getting a bit more intrusive than last time I used em.

How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 17:46 - May 16 with 590 viewsMK1

I just couldn't. I'm mean really, I just couldn't.
How wrong would it be to place a bet on Norwich? on 22:03 - May 16 with 460 viewsbluelagos

Don't do it Lagos.

I didnt, and now feel like ive won £25 too :-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024