Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never go 'full-Corbyn' 09:28 - Jan 10 with 3390 viewsElderGrizzly

National Wage Cap?
Restrict Freedom of Movement?
Corbyn endorsing UKIP policies?

I'm guessing those who wanted to see more of Corbyn will wish he was locked back away?

[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 9:38]
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:58 - Jan 10 with 749 viewsGlasgowBlue

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:56 - Jan 10 by lowhouseblue

this is the corbyn re-launch. apparently his advisors want him to adopt trumpesque media savvy. the plan was to say something new about migration. the problem is that he has said something different to everyone who interviews him. half a dozen interviews in and I doubt there's anyone who knows what he's trying to say.

This must have hurt him.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 12:58]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:00 - Jan 10 with 732 viewsimsureazzure

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:55 - Jan 10 by Archer4721

Say if everyone in the UK worked for Tesco and you said to the head of Tesco ''I can fully automate your business and it will save you billions on wages, but in five years time nobody will have any money to spend in your stores as they've all been laid off and you'll go out of business." He'd still say yes please. He'd get a nice big fat bonus from the shareholders and be off.

So the country does not have less and less disposable income, it is just a nightmare scenario you are imagining?
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:04 - Jan 10 with 714 viewsgiant_stow

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:00 - Jan 10 by imsureazzure

So the country does not have less and less disposable income, it is just a nightmare scenario you are imagining?

I thought wages have been stagnant and prices rising over the last 8 years? Doesn't that mean less disposable income?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:04 - Jan 10 with 709 viewsgiant_stow

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:58 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

This must have hurt him.

ouch ouch hurty!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:05 - Jan 10 with 695 viewsArcher4721

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:00 - Jan 10 by imsureazzure

No not at all,something has to be done about wealth disparity or the economy and society will collapse.
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:11 - Jan 10 with 678 viewsNo9

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:34 - Jan 10 by ElderGrizzly

The top 1% pay 27% of the UK's income tax bill though? So capping their pay would......
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 12:34]

In would like to see real evidence to support that clai, simply because I don't believe it.

& I didn't suggest capping pay although I do see it is difficult to understand how anyone can justfy paying Martin Sorrell £74 Mn a year
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:13 - Jan 10 with 671 viewsNo9

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:05 - Jan 10 by Archer4721

No not at all,something has to be done about wealth disparity or the economy and society will collapse.

Of course the economy will collapse most sensible SME's want to see more money in circulation not less as it improves the opportunity to increase trade.
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 664 viewsElderGrizzly

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:11 - Jan 10 by No9

In would like to see real evidence to support that clai, simply because I don't believe it.

& I didn't suggest capping pay although I do see it is difficult to understand how anyone can justfy paying Martin Sorrell £74 Mn a year

It's from an HMRC report.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/tax/11411790/Britains-highest

It was 25% under Labour and now the richest pay more thanks to the Lib Dems changes under the coalition :)

I agree, those salaries are high.
Login to get fewer ads

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 658 viewsBOjK

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:04 - Jan 10 by giant_stow

I thought wages have been stagnant and prices rising over the last 8 years? Doesn't that mean less disposable income?

Oddly I have a graph to hand ...

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:17 - Jan 10 with 651 viewsNo9

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:16 - Jan 10 by BOjK

Oddly I have a graph to hand ...

is that change in % ?

If so I am bound to point out that any % rise in nothing is nothing
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:20 - Jan 10 with 629 viewsimsureazzure

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:05 - Jan 10 by Archer4721

Wealth disparity and less disposable income are different items are they not?
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 14:44 - Jan 10 with 553 viewsNo9

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 13:20 - Jan 10 by imsureazzure

Wealth disparity and less disposable income are different items are they not?

Not really it depends how you measure what doesn't it?
Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 15:08 - Jan 10 with 531 viewsGlasgowBlue

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 14:44 - Jan 10 by No9

Not really it depends how you measure what doesn't it?

No. They are definitely two different things.

Iron Lion Zion

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 15:41 - Jan 10 with 500 viewschicoazul

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:04 - Jan 10 by No9

The British media has spent a lot of time and effort trying to deflect the problems away from the governemtn & onto labour. It is stupidity really because the tories with the crawling Lib-Dems voted in a fixed parliament so to ask any other party what to do now is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous to ask HM's opposition what they would do if they were in government. It's vital.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 15:45 - Jan 10 with 490 viewschicoazul

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:55 - Jan 10 by Archer4721

Say if everyone in the UK worked for Tesco and you said to the head of Tesco ''I can fully automate your business and it will save you billions on wages, but in five years time nobody will have any money to spend in your stores as they've all been laid off and you'll go out of business." He'd still say yes please. He'd get a nice big fat bonus from the shareholders and be off.

Have you even been to a Tesco recently? There is loads of automation already in place you plank. They could replace all the till staff tomorrow and have us all go through those automated Misplaced Item In The Bagging Area things. They dont, because they know what would happen if they did.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 15:52 - Jan 10 with 469 viewsvapour_trail

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 15:45 - Jan 10 by chicoazul

Have you even been to a Tesco recently? There is loads of automation already in place you plank. They could replace all the till staff tomorrow and have us all go through those automated Misplaced Item In The Bagging Area things. They dont, because they know what would happen if they did.

Now I avoid tesco like the plague (obvs), but now that you mention it, that unidentified item in the bagging area message isn't as prevalent these days as it used to be. They must have improved the technology. Either that, or I've got more proficient.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 16:20 - Jan 10 with 445 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's ok. He's come up with a brilliant idea.

He wants to use the money we will save in contributions to the EU and spend it on the NHS. He should put that on a bus.

Iron Lion Zion

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 16:22 - Jan 10 with 442 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 12:58 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

This must have hurt him.

excellent. He really, really needs a new PR adviser.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 18:16 - Jan 10 with 404 viewslowhouseblue

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 16:20 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

It's ok. He's come up with a brilliant idea.

He wants to use the money we will save in contributions to the EU and spend it on the NHS. He should put that on a bus.

the trouble with corbyn is that we've all started to take him for granted. sometimes you just have to take a step back and appreciate the work he does. having followed each of his interviews and utterances today i don't think i can remember a mainstream politician ever having managed 12 hours of such confusion, muddle, and incompetence. after a day signalled as being about migration no one knows where the party stands on migration. really, really, top work that.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 18:34 - Jan 10 with 371 viewsGlasgowBlue

Never go 'full-Corbyn' on 18:16 - Jan 10 by lowhouseblue

the trouble with corbyn is that we've all started to take him for granted. sometimes you just have to take a step back and appreciate the work he does. having followed each of his interviews and utterances today i don't think i can remember a mainstream politician ever having managed 12 hours of such confusion, muddle, and incompetence. after a day signalled as being about migration no one knows where the party stands on migration. really, really, top work that.

I like the new immigration mug

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024