Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? 16:57 - Jan 10 with 1126 viewsBlueinBrum

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/10/hard-brexit-threatens-global-fi

Good comment below article which summarises:
"All part of the brexit adjustment, which is all but guaranteed to leave the country poorer. If there was something to show for it, I guess you could call it a trade-off, but what would it be? Less immigration? Nope, we are too close to full employment. Immigration is inevitable. No matter how many controls you slap on, the only way to prevent immigration is to crash the economy. "

Whyyyyyyyy are we doing this
Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 17:01 - Jan 10 with 1104 viewsfactual_blue

Because a few grubby tories have a distorted understanding of our history.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 17:04 - Jan 10 with 1093 viewsLord_Lucan

Glasgow Blue posted a link from The Guardian saying that were on the up.

I am so confused

Are you able to get Dutch citizenship and Tien Euro Puntens if you get hitched?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 17:07 - Jan 10 with 1081 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 17:04 - Jan 10 by Lord_Lucan

Glasgow Blue posted a link from The Guardian saying that were on the up.

I am so confused

Are you able to get Dutch citizenship and Tien Euro Puntens if you get hitched?

GlasgowBlue posted a link from the Guardian that said the falling pound has boosted UK tourism. No more no less.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 17:09 - Jan 10 with 1065 viewsSuperfrans

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 17:07 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

GlasgowBlue posted a link from the Guardian that said the falling pound has boosted UK tourism. No more no less.

Indeed it has. We are on course to be the Cornwall of Europe.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 18:13 - Jan 10 with 998 viewsLord_Lucan

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 17:07 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

It said tourism spend was up 7% - although how anyone comes to these sort of figures is a mystery. How the feck does anyone know who spends what.

You, as a sort of politician should realise that most figures on anything are a load of sh1te.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Can anyone remind me how this is a good idea again? on 20:06 - Jan 10 with 923 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024