Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is rather amusing 11:09 - Jan 11 with 1034 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is rather amusing on 11:14 - Jan 11 with 984 viewsPhilTWTD

I heard that story told on Radio Four a couple of days ago, was an advertising guru called David Trott on the Museum of Curiosity.
This is rather amusing on 11:42 - Jan 11 with 897 viewsITFC1983

Sorry fat thumbs down voted, refreshed page to up vote, but should have been an up vote! Sorry you are an up vote down on where you should be!

Poll: Ā£16m Mario Balotelli or Ā£11m Ross McCormack or Ā£FREE* David McGoldrick

This is rather amusing on 12:16 - Jan 11 with 817 viewsKeno

This is rather amusing on 11:42 - Jan 11 by ITFC1983

Sorry fat thumbs down voted, refreshed page to up vote, but should have been an up vote! Sorry you are an up vote down on where you should be!

or did an evil spirit make you down vote it?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This is rather amusing on 12:27 - Jan 11 with 784 viewsLord_Lucan

I remember my mum going to see it when I was a kid. My Dad thought it would be funny to pretend we were in bed when she got home and startle her when she got in. I don't know who looked more petrified, my mother or my dad witnessing my mums reaction.

When I first saw it I was a bit on the edge of my seat, I don't like horrors anyway. I went to see a re run of it at cineworld about 15 years ago and everyone was laughing at it. Not sure if it was because everyone knew what was going to happen or whether as a society we are more used to these sort of films.

ā€œHello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.ā€ Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This is rather amusing on 14:51 - Jan 11 with 623 viewsRoyKeanesDog

This is rather amusing on 12:27 - Jan 11 by Lord_Lucan

I remember my mum going to see it when I was a kid. My Dad thought it would be funny to pretend we were in bed when she got home and startle her when she got in. I don't know who looked more petrified, my mother or my dad witnessing my mums reaction.

When I first saw it I was a bit on the edge of my seat, I don't like horrors anyway. I went to see a re run of it at cineworld about 15 years ago and everyone was laughing at it. Not sure if it was because everyone knew what was going to happen or whether as a society we are more used to these sort of films.

The latter I should expect. I haven't been scared by a film since I was about 12.

The Blair Witch Project and The Sixth Sense stick in my mind.

Poll: Best Football Song

This is rather amusing on 14:54 - Jan 11 with 601 viewschicoazul

This is rather amusing on 14:51 - Jan 11 by RoyKeanesDog

The latter I should expect. I haven't been scared by a film since I was about 12.

The Blair Witch Project and The Sixth Sense stick in my mind.

You watch The Witch (came out last year), The Babbadook, Under The Skin and if you havent already see it The Entity.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This is rather amusing on 14:58 - Jan 11 with 591 viewsPJH

This is rather amusing on 12:27 - Jan 11 by Lord_Lucan

I saw it when it first came out (1973 or 1974)with a load of mates-Gaumont in Ipswich I think.
After the film everyone was leaving in a stunned silence,the whole audience.
Nothing like that had ever been done before and although most or all of it has been copied over and over since it was totally shocking then.
No other film has ever got into my head like that one.

Today I have sent for a book via Amazon about the making of the film butI have honestly been deliberating in my head for weeks about whether I really want that book because of what is still in my head from 40 odd years ago.
This is rather amusing on 15:29 - Jan 11 with 560 viewsthebluewizzard

This is the film that put me off horror films and Tubular Bells for life.

Went with friends when it first came out and became the butt of their jokes for years after. We sat on the front row and I was really engrossed in the film, just as the head spinning and vomit scene starts one of my mates tipped his drink in my lap and slapped my leg - I shot out of the seat with a manly scream which set the 6 to 10 rows off behind us off ā€” think mini Mexican wave. They pi**ed themselves and I hid in shame.

A few weeks later sitting at home listening to Tubular Bells it reached the part on the album where in the film the music always stopped just as something really awful happens when the electrics blew in the street, I was out of the front door in a shot donā€™t think my feet touched the pavement until I reached the Heathlands, got a right royal telling off when I got home an hour or so later for leaving the house with the door open.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024