Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln home tickets 15:01 - Jan 11 with 1750 viewsSalfordimp

All sold out by 14:20 today, this was completed on the first day of general sale.
Lincoln home tickets on 15:02 - Jan 11 with 1734 viewsPJH

See you there then.
Lincoln home tickets on 15:03 - Jan 11 with 1725 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm gutted you didn't get a better fourth round draw. Hopefully Brighton concentrate on the league and you'll make the fifth round.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 15:03]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lincoln home tickets on 15:05 - Jan 11 with 1702 viewsSalfordimp

Lincoln home tickets on 15:03 - Jan 11 by J2BLUE

I'm gutted you didn't get a better fourth round draw. Hopefully Brighton concentrate on the league and you'll make the fifth round.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 15:03]

I didn't get a ticket for a number of reasons, firstly, I live in Salford, so that's a 240 mile round trip to stand in a queue, secondly, on line tickets crashed, third, phones constantly busy and engaged.
Lincoln home tickets on 15:06 - Jan 11 with 1691 viewsPJH

Lincoln home tickets on 15:05 - Jan 11 by Salfordimp

I didn't get a ticket for a number of reasons, firstly, I live in Salford, so that's a 240 mile round trip to stand in a queue, secondly, on line tickets crashed, third, phones constantly busy and engaged.

I will not see you there then.
Lincoln home tickets on 15:09 - Jan 11 with 1674 viewsSalfordimp

Lincoln home tickets on 15:06 - Jan 11 by PJH

I will not see you there then.

Unfortunately not, although hope you enjoy your trip to Sincil bank by way of watching the Imps win.

Plenty of good pubs in town for a pre-match drink to get you in the mood.
Lincoln home tickets on 15:14 - Jan 11 with 1644 viewsPJH

Lincoln home tickets on 15:09 - Jan 11 by Salfordimp

Unfortunately not, although hope you enjoy your trip to Sincil bank by way of watching the Imps win.

I think that just possibly you had your best chance of winning last Saturday when you deserved to and should have won.
You might still win but as we play away almost every game at the moment,due to our very negative home support,the venue makes very little difference.

I would be happier if we play our first choice goalkeeper but I will be going expecting ITFC to win.

I have been to Lincoln several times(but not football)and think that it is a lovely place.
Lincoln home tickets on 15:14 - Jan 11 with 1641 viewsTractorCam

Nothing can get us in the mood ahead of watching ITFC anymore

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lincoln home tickets on 15:22 - Jan 11 with 1604 viewsjontysnut

it's a good town but assuming a quick getaway from the ground the 2140 train from Lincoln will get people back to Ipswich at 0710 the next morning with an overnight in London
Login to get fewer ads

Lincoln home tickets on 16:00 - Jan 11 with 1502 viewsLuggworm

Lincoln home tickets on 15:22 - Jan 11 by jontysnut

it's a good town but assuming a quick getaway from the ground the 2140 train from Lincoln will get people back to Ipswich at 0710 the next morning with an overnight in London

You'll miss most of the second half if you catch the 21:40 out of Lincoln.
Lincoln home tickets on 17:57 - Jan 11 with 1313 viewsBlue_Order

Only here to see the Ipswich...
Lincoln home tickets on 19:38 - Jan 11 with 1164 viewsDinnernotTea

Lincoln home tickets on 15:14 - Jan 11 by PJH

I think that just possibly you had your best chance of winning last Saturday when you deserved to and should have won.
You might still win but as we play away almost every game at the moment,due to our very negative home support,the venue makes very little difference.

I would be happier if we play our first choice goalkeeper but I will be going expecting ITFC to win.

I have been to Lincoln several times(but not football)and think that it is a lovely place.

"Due to our very negative home support."

So, of the last 21 away games when the home side score first, we've lost 20 of them (drawn the other).

I'm putting it out there, I think it's the manager mate.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024