Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No brexit thread?! What? 11:10 - Jan 17 with 3157 viewsgiant_stow

I thought it would be in full swing by now, with May spelling out what she wants and where's chico? Do you think we'll still stay in still?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:11 - Jan 17 with 1435 viewsCotty

She hasn't had her speech yet. But yeah, she's going for "hard" Brexit. So much for taking into account the views of the 48% as they claimed they would do in the days after the referendum...
No brexit thread?! What? on 11:13 - Jan 17 with 1420 viewsgiant_stow

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:11 - Jan 17 by Cotty

She hasn't had her speech yet. But yeah, she's going for "hard" Brexit. So much for taking into account the views of the 48% as they claimed they would do in the days after the referendum...

We know whats in it though innit.

Its looking like hard brexit, but with a bit of cake-eating if possible please thank you very much europeans ta.

Edit: and also a big fat screw you to the jocks - while always enjoyable, not necesarilly wise this time.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 11:14]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:13 - Jan 17 with 1406 viewsGlasgowBlue

Over half of the 48% want to see an end to feeedom of movement.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:27 - Jan 17 with 1352 viewsWeWereZombies

There's a good chance she will announce we are staying in the EU now that Trump has gone over to Labour:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-38647934

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:27 - Jan 17 with 1351 viewshype313

We're leaving rightly or wrongly, it's just a case of soft or hard exit, given the past 30 years with the Tory party I wouldn't be surprised if she went hard on brexit to placate the right of the party that has caused every leader of the Tories a migraine.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:28 - Jan 17 with 1342 viewsbluelagos

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:13 - Jan 17 by GlasgowBlue

Any idea how many Brexit voters wanted to remain part of the single market with a Norwegian or Swiss type arrangement?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:30 - Jan 17 with 1325 viewsbluelagos

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:13 - Jan 17 by giant_stow

Its looking like hard brexit, but with a bit of cake-eating if possible please thank you very much europeans ta.

Edit: and also a big fat screw you to the jocks - while always enjoyable, not necesarilly wise this time.

Watching IDS this morning that was very much the impression I got.

Although he's not actually a minister so in theory he knows no more than other back bencher.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:31 - Jan 17 with 1316 viewsgiant_stow

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:27 - Jan 17 by hype313

We're leaving rightly or wrongly, it's just a case of soft or hard exit, given the past 30 years with the Tory party I wouldn't be surprised if she went hard on brexit to placate the right of the party that has caused every leader of the Tories a migraine.

The French didn;t like Hammonds comments aboyut low tax apparently - battle lines drawn.

Login to get fewer ads

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:31 - Jan 17 with 1319 viewshype313

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:13 - Jan 17 by giant_stow

What was interesting about the whole Brexit campaign, was it was another thing that Norwich didn't win.

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:31 - Jan 17 with 1313 viewsJohnWarksTash

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:13 - Jan 17 by GlasgowBlue

Do they? Where have you gleaned this nugget of information....I am one of the 48% and certainly don't want it to end.
No brexit thread?! What? on 11:33 - Jan 17 with 1303 viewsfactual_blue

Why do you want to encourage the brexiteers to peddle their deluded lies on here?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:33 - Jan 17 with 1300 viewsgiant_stow

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:31 - Jan 17 by hype313

What was interesting about the whole Brexit campaign, was it was another thing that Norwich didn't win.

The fine City has a fine history of standing up for fine people.

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:34 - Jan 17 with 1285 viewsgiant_stow

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:33 - Jan 17 by factual_blue

Why do you want to encourage the brexiteers to peddle their deluded lies on here?

You're clearly up for a fight, so ought to be thanking me!

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:41 - Jan 17 with 1270 viewsSwansea_Blue

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:31 - Jan 17 by JohnWarksTash

Do they? Where have you gleaned this nugget of information....I am one of the 48% and certainly don't want it to end.

Yeah, but Glassers is talking about people who get behind their country.

(And who don't want the UK to stay as a global leader in education and research, or have a fully staffed NHS, or those who don't want to benefit from the lower priced food picked and packed by itinerant labour, or think the UK is disadvantaged by have easy access to a pool of labour that saves us a relative fortune in equivalent education costs and who contribute more to the state than they take out, or people who are quite happy to have more hurdles to overcome if they want work, study or retire abroad).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:45 - Jan 17 with 1246 viewsJohnWarksTash

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:41 - Jan 17 by Swansea_Blue

(And who don't want the UK to stay as a global leader in education and research, or have a fully staffed NHS, or those who don't want to benefit from the lower priced food picked and packed by itinerant labour, or think the UK is disadvantaged by have easy access to a pool of labour that saves us a relative fortune in equivalent education costs and who contribute more to the state than they take out, or people who are quite happy to have more hurdles to overcome if they want work, study or retire abroad).

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up!
No brexit thread?! What? on 11:46 - Jan 17 with 1243 viewsSwansea_Blue

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:45 - Jan 17 by JohnWarksTash

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up!

You're welcome :-)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:49 - Jan 17 with 1233 viewsfactual_blue

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:34 - Jan 17 by giant_stow

You're clearly up for a fight, so ought to be thanking me!

There is nothing to debate. The whole mad, hate-filled brexit thing will turn out to be an utter disaster for the country. It's simply a matter whether we're destroyed economically by brexit, or physically by nuclear armageddon.

Happy New Year.

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:50 - Jan 17 with 1221 viewshype313

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:49 - Jan 17 by factual_blue

There is nothing to debate. The whole mad, hate-filled brexit thing will turn out to be an utter disaster for the country. It's simply a matter whether we're destroyed economically by brexit, or physically by nuclear armageddon.

Happy New Year.

If either of those two dire things were to happen, would it still mean Moore being cup tied?

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:51 - Jan 17 with 1209 viewsArcher4721

If Glassers is so bothered about people getting behind their country. Why doesn't he follow the will of the Scottish people who want to remain in the EU.
No brexit thread?! What? on 11:51 - Jan 17 with 1206 viewsfactual_blue

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:33 - Jan 17 by giant_stow

The fine City has a fine history of standing up for fine people.

And for being responsible for the expulsion of the Jews from medieval England.

No brexit thread?! What? on 12:07 - Jan 17 with 1153 viewsfactual_blue

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:50 - Jan 17 by hype313

If either of those two dire things were to happen, would it still mean Moore being cup tied?

What do you mean 'if'?

No brexit thread?! What? on 12:09 - Jan 17 with 1138 viewsGlasgowBlue

No brexit thread?! What? on 11:31 - Jan 17 by JohnWarksTash

Natcen

Customs checks: At least seven in ten (71%), including 55% of Remain voters, back reintroducing customs checks on people and goods coming into the UK from the EU.

Iron Lion Zion

No brexit thread?! What? on 12:10 - Jan 17 with 1130 viewsJ2BLUE

What if parliament reject the deal? Do we stay in?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No brexit thread?! What? on 12:11 - Jan 17 with 1122 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah well. I'm out. Debate as a mature man or woman. Not as a schoolboy.

Enjoy your day.

Iron Lion Zion

No brexit thread?! What? on 12:13 - Jan 17 with 1096 viewsJ2BLUE

How are they supposed to do that while delivering Brexit? Staying in the common market and accepting everything that comes with it? Why leave in the first place if so? It was always going to be hard Brexit or no Brexit and parliament will probably vote the deal down anyway.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024