Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? 23:06 - Jan 17 with 1221 viewsIpswichChris

13m
DAMIAN JOHNSON‏ @JohnsonDamian
Gallows humour from #IpswichTown boss Mick McCarthy after #FACup exit. "Sacked in the morning has been number one in Ipswich for a while."

//

We are a joke to him. He knows he's safe and sound.
How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:18 - Jan 17 with 1054 viewsNSL

To be fair to Mick, it is actually funny!

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:19 - Jan 17 with 1007 viewsIpswichChris

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:18 - Jan 17 by NSL

To be fair to Mick, it is actually funny!

It is..
How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:20 - Jan 17 with 966 viewsEly_Blue

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:19 - Jan 17 by IpswichChris

It is..

Yeah funny that he's still in a fckn job

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:22 - Jan 17 with 908 viewsNSL

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:20 - Jan 17 by Ely_Blue

Yeah funny that he's still in a fckn job

Nah come on, if you don't chuckle at that you need to take a step back from life

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:27 - Jan 17 with 821 viewsEly_Blue

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:22 - Jan 17 by NSL

Nah come on, if you don't chuckle at that you need to take a step back from life

I used to care about the itfc I supported as a boy, the club that gave sh... about the fans, M M just ridiculed all of the fans tonight with his comments, it's fine for him to stick 2 fingers up at fans if he is proven wrong but something is drastically wrong if we can't even win a half of football over 2 games against a team 3 divisions below us

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:27 - Jan 17 with 821 viewsAlanG296

To be fair, if I could get 18 months pay without having to work for it, I'd be cracking jokes at work about it.
How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:32 - Jan 17 with 764 viewsstonojnr

How does he have the nerve to crack jokes after that performance? on 23:22 - Jan 17 by NSL

totally agree, but he should be spitting feathers about that performance, it should be one of those games he has nightmares about for the rest of this week, feel totally distraught about and then be absolutely passionate about fixing, he wasnt just embarrassed by however many fans were at Lincoln, he was embarrassed by the hundreds of thousands (I darent say millions as weve never been MOTDs highest viewing figures) watching the nations national broadcaster main channel...

because thats what every fan of the club will go through.

if "so be it" is what gets him up in the morning, to motivate him to do well at his job, we are a bit up a creek without a paddle, people to paddle and probably the boat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024