Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real 16:35 - Jan 20 with 5458 viewsRyorry

20 seconds in, can't stand watching any more.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:49 - Jan 20 with 1048 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:47 - Jan 20 by Cotty

Interesting that that didn't come to mind first though eh?

I just assumed it wasn't a viable option to be honest to try and do it peacefully while massively outnumbered. Even with riot gear and heavy security they were keeping them in a pen earlier instead of arresting them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:49 - Jan 20 with 1048 viewsgordon

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:34 - Jan 20 by GunnsAirkick

I don't agree with Police brutality but I also don't agree with mindless vandalism and anarchy either. Do you think those idiots were right to start smashing up shop fronts? I think J2's choice of words were wrong but can see his overall point.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 20:35]

The anti-Trump supporters bashed in a Starbucks shop window, which is mildly amusing because Donald Trump's supporters also don't like Starbucks, indeed they were supposed to be boycotting Starbucks because of the liberal bias in the people who work there (or something daft like that).
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:51 - Jan 20 with 1039 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:49 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

I just assumed it wasn't a viable option to be honest to try and do it peacefully while massively outnumbered. Even with riot gear and heavy security they were keeping them in a pen earlier instead of arresting them.

So you didn't think they had enough people to arrest them, but you thought they might have enough people to beat the crap out of them? Sure...
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:54 - Jan 20 with 1029 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:51 - Jan 20 by Cotty

So you didn't think they had enough people to arrest them, but you thought they might have enough people to beat the crap out of them? Sure...

Probably easier to steam in with a baton and smack them all than try to arrest individuals without the use of significant force.

Clearly i'm just not as morally or intellectually brilliant as you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:55 - Jan 20 with 1025 viewsCotty

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:54 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

Probably easier to steam in with a baton and smack them all than try to arrest individuals without the use of significant force.

Clearly i'm just not as morally or intellectually brilliant as you.

It's not my fault you hold reprehensible views, don't blame me!
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 1025 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:49 - Jan 20 by gordon

The anti-Trump supporters bashed in a Starbucks shop window, which is mildly amusing because Donald Trump's supporters also don't like Starbucks, indeed they were supposed to be boycotting Starbucks because of the liberal bias in the people who work there (or something daft like that).

That'll learn them for inflicting Butterscotch Brulée Latte on people

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 21:04 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsRyorry

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:56 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

You gotta laugh (well I have now anyway, been a godawful day in other respects never mind Trumpageddon).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 21:06 - Jan 20 with 1004 viewsGunnsAirkick

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:26 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Hey Gunners, what do you think of Labour's attempt to go UKip lite? You must despair.

Is that real? FFS!
Login to get fewer ads

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 21:13 - Jan 20 with 976 viewsgordon

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 20:56 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

Too right. Butterscotch Brulee Latte sounds disgusting. Salted Caramel FrothaMocha Frappucinno, on the hand...
It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 22:08 - Jan 20 with 940 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 17:31 - Jan 20 by Cotty

A lot of the "drama" is to do with his jingoistic xenophobic islamophobic and mysoginistic tendancies. I can't see any of that "dying down".

ooh someone disagrees with me they must racist, xenophobe, mysogonist blah, blah, you are so morally superior aren't you? lets shout people down and smash up Washington because we don't agree with the democratic vote, how tolerant and liberal.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 08:26 - Jan 21 with 827 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 21:06 - Jan 20 by GunnsAirkick

Is that real? FFS!

Yes.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/labour-hopes-english-national

"Taking back control"

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 10:10 - Jan 21 with 796 viewsBorisOrTrevor

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 08:26 - Jan 21 by GlasgowBlue

Yes.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/labour-hopes-english-national

"Taking back control"

The SNP/Scotland use the Saltire all of the time, march with it, publicise it, rally around it. What's the difference with the use of St George cross here? It is not the exclusive preserve of the EDL etc. The reason it has become a pernicious symbol is because liberals have sneered at its use thus helping to create the problem, seemingly any kind of nationalism/patriotism within England must now be racist. But oddly they seemingly support it on our doorstep with the ideology of the Sturgeon mantra/nationalism in full tilt + of course Plaid in Wales. Yet the English are expected to sit back and watch. It is these double standards that normal people are revolting against with votes such as Brexit.

Devolution must be fair to all, it isn't. The Scots and Welsh are subsidised by English taxpayers pure and simple and we should never have started on this road. The only way now and what will eventually happen is a full break up of the Union. Get used to the flag you will be seeing much more of it.

BOT

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 10:22 - Jan 21 with 777 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 10:10 - Jan 21 by BorisOrTrevor

The SNP/Scotland use the Saltire all of the time, march with it, publicise it, rally around it. What's the difference with the use of St George cross here? It is not the exclusive preserve of the EDL etc. The reason it has become a pernicious symbol is because liberals have sneered at its use thus helping to create the problem, seemingly any kind of nationalism/patriotism within England must now be racist. But oddly they seemingly support it on our doorstep with the ideology of the Sturgeon mantra/nationalism in full tilt + of course Plaid in Wales. Yet the English are expected to sit back and watch. It is these double standards that normal people are revolting against with votes such as Brexit.

Devolution must be fair to all, it isn't. The Scots and Welsh are subsidised by English taxpayers pure and simple and we should never have started on this road. The only way now and what will eventually happen is a full break up of the Union. Get used to the flag you will be seeing much more of it.

It's the irony of Sion Simon, a leading labour remainer using campaign literature that looks and sounds like a brexit flyer.

He's a fraud.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 12:02 - Jan 21 with 740 viewseireblue

It's the Truman show isn't it - please tell me this isn't real on 10:22 - Jan 21 by GlasgowBlue

It's the irony of Sion Simon, a leading labour remainer using campaign literature that looks and sounds like a brexit flyer.

He's a fraud.

I think the term you were looking for was "Clever Campaigning"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024