Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mick stays in yorkshore after games 21:34 - Jan 21 with 1585 viewsJeff_winger

Mick has stayed in yorkshire with family after games before.
So even if he didnt get on bus it might not mean anything
mick stays in yorkshore after games on 08:15 - Jan 22 with 1346 viewsmeekreech

Could be he has stayed up north for u-23 game at liverpool .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

mick stays in yorkshore after games on 08:28 - Jan 22 with 1281 viewsBarneycurley

Obviously hugely engaged in trying to sort the shower he keeps overseeing. If theyd won at were in the top 6 happy days but youd think he'd want to get amongst the players the next day.

Guess it runs top down to the players. All in their comfort zone.

Except the mugs who pay their hard earned.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

mick stays in yorkshore after games on 08:52 - Jan 22 with 1216 viewsColchesterBlue1985

mick stays in yorkshore after games on 08:28 - Jan 22 by Barneycurley

Obviously hugely engaged in trying to sort the shower he keeps overseeing. If theyd won at were in the top 6 happy days but youd think he'd want to get amongst the players the next day.

Guess it runs top down to the players. All in their comfort zone.

Except the mugs who pay their hard earned.

He always gives the players the day off the next day regardless of peformance and result. Such a contrast to say Wagner who after beating us 1-0 at PR said the peformance wasn't good enough and they were training the next morning. If our half time drills are anything to go by then I am not surprised. Opposition always seem to be doing something inventive whenever I see our players they just seem to be kicking the ball in the air randomly and nowhere near each other, it's laughable.
mick stays in yorkshore after games on 09:05 - Jan 22 with 1163 viewsBarneycurley

mick stays in yorkshore after games on 08:52 - Jan 22 by ColchesterBlue1985

He always gives the players the day off the next day regardless of peformance and result. Such a contrast to say Wagner who after beating us 1-0 at PR said the peformance wasn't good enough and they were training the next morning. If our half time drills are anything to go by then I am not surprised. Opposition always seem to be doing something inventive whenever I see our players they just seem to be kicking the ball in the air randomly and nowhere near each other, it's laughable.

i think the kicking the balls aimlessly is them practising drills for the actual game. Probably explains why they seem to find the touch line with such regularity

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

mick stays in yorkshore after games on 11:29 - Jan 22 with 1060 viewscarlisleaway

That's nice !!!!!!
mick stays in yorkshore after games on 12:17 - Jan 22 with 1005 viewsKilburnBlue

Possibly went to the Barnsley game yesterday after the passing of his good friend Norman Rimmington

mick stays in yorkshore after games on 15:49 - Jan 22 with 896 viewsbraveblue

Why doesn't he just stay there permanently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024