Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager 22:20 - Jan 21 with 6730 viewsSilentmanko

By this time next week Gary Rowett will be our new manager. 100% guaranteed! Watch this space and you will see! 👀

Poll: Yallop and Mariner as manager and 1st team coach respectively?

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:36 - Jan 21 with 1371 viewsRyorry

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 23:20 - Jan 21 by Silentmanko

Nigel Pearson will manage Nottingham Forest shortly. Alan Pardew will require big wages and he will be very apprehensive to drop down to the championship, especially to a relegation threatened club. Alan Pardew will not be back in football until the new season.

Just incidental, but on 606 tonight there was some geezer saying sack Mourhino and bring in Pardew to ManU - Doc Savage nearly had an embolism live on air!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 02:36 - Jan 22 with 1229 viewsconnorscontract

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:30 - Jan 21 by Ipswich_Loyal

Can't see him leaving rangers for us somehow.

Rangers have real financial problems. Again. Joey Barton could have bankrupted them by holding them to his contract. Rangers fans demand parity with Celtic, but that is going to be incredibly difficult to achieve, even in the mid-term. Although they are second in the table, Celtic pretty much get 3 points for every 2 that Rangers get. In the Championship that ratio equates to bigger than the gap between us and Huddersfield or Newcastle and Preston.

Not impossible, but he could probably pick a better job south of the border when he wants to leave Rangers.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 02:48 - Jan 22 with 1212 viewsYallop

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:32 - Jan 21 by casanovacrow

As much as I want Mick gone I don't see Rowett doing much different in style of play.
Personally I would rather be mid table and be entertained than come 6th playing dross.

I wouldn't
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 00:25 - May 15 with 839 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Not an impossibility now.
Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 08:11 - May 15 with 694 viewsGeoffSentence

Gary Rowettt will be new Ipswich Town manager on 22:21 - Jan 21 by Hereford_Blue

Im sorry - unless you officially claim this is, and I quote, 'def info', then I'm not sure we can take it seriously.

Even if he claimed def info, it doesn't have that clearest of indicators that the news has been verified.

FACT!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024