Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Secret service - Trump 17:52 - Jan 25 with 3244 viewslegoman

Hell, I would take a bullet for him for how he is giving the free world a new start and I am nor even an American! He is a dream come true for the planet at five minutes to midnight. Do not under estimate the state of the world. Oh and by the way trump protesters (aimed at America) If you really want armageddon, carry on the g.... work. Yes Trump is about rebuilding USA, without a strong USA we are all dead! Im going to bed now. Melania and the other Trumps are great, who couldn't like them?

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Secret service - Trump on 19:51 - Jan 25 with 1444 viewslegoman

Secret service - Trump on 19:26 - Jan 25 by FrowsyArmLarry

There are other ways to 'fix' climate change if it comes to it, is what I think they must be thinking. Ways such as dumping iron into the sea.

OR... Using collective common sense?

Secret service - Trump on 20:37 - Jan 25 with 1416 viewsKeaneish

Secret service - Trump on 19:05 - Jan 25 by legoman

As was I...But... Since he has started to open up he has made it clear that his people come first in the short term and then he will care for them in the long term (which includes eco stuff) :)

Like signing off the oil pipeline in the name of creating jobs? He'd create more jobs if he poured money into renewable energy! A small oversite.

Anyone flying the flag for this abomination of a human being is barely worth the string of a sentence. Maybe retweet Sarah Palin once in a while, the stream of conscious is equally as illogical.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Secret service - Trump on 20:39 - Jan 25 with 1412 viewsSwansea_Blue

Secret service - Trump on 19:51 - Jan 25 by legoman

OR... Using collective common sense?

Not so common, unfortunately. In a recent survey in the UK only 48% of voters were shown to have it

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Secret service - Trump on 20:40 - Jan 25 with 1410 viewslegoman

Secret service - Trump on 20:37 - Jan 25 by Keaneish

Like signing off the oil pipeline in the name of creating jobs? He'd create more jobs if he poured money into renewable energy! A small oversite.

Anyone flying the flag for this abomination of a human being is barely worth the string of a sentence. Maybe retweet Sarah Palin once in a while, the stream of conscious is equally as illogical.

Renewals are coming, patience.

Secret service - Trump on 03:26 - Jan 26 with 1343 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Secret service - Trump on 18:25 - Jan 25 by ElderGrizzly

Given his denial of climate change and his love of fossil fuels, he'll certainly be ending the world quicker for all of us

Climate change industry is a con. Used to be called global warning until it was pointed out that the earth had spent over a decade enjoying cooling temperatures.

The climate has always changed. It's nature.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 3:27]

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Secret service - Trump on 03:29 - Jan 26 with 1340 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Secret service - Trump on 18:57 - Jan 25 by J2BLUE

Disappointed with his stance on climate change.

I'm not.

I'm not disappointed with anything he's doing. I'm enthralled.

The best thing to happen for Britain. A gift from the gods, he hates the rotten EU and lives the UK. Hillary would have been a disaster for us.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Secret service - Trump on 04:27 - Jan 26 with 1327 viewsLord_Lucan

Secret service - Trump on 18:26 - Jan 25 by vapour_trail

Proof that The Donald has it nailed about climate change.

The thing about climate change is that climate changes. Always has done and always will do. Is it man made? I very much doubt that - and if it is then the U.S. can't affect it anyway while China is covered in smog - pretty much because they are all working all day every day making goods that the west demands.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Secret service - Trump on 09:21 - Jan 26 with 1265 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Secret service - Trump on 09:26 - Jan 26 with 1260 viewsDoobDude

Secret service - Trump on 18:39 - Jan 25 by sparks

Troll.

With no action on climate change many are probably going to be dead as well. The man is a science denying fraud.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2017 18:49]

Lots of people use the argument "troll" just because they have a different view.
I'm astonished by a president who is just getting things done and ignores the usual bleating from those who disagree with him.

For example Obama was in favour of the pipeline but also in favour of the native indians. Incapable of making a decision that made him unpopular with the liberal elite.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Secret service - Trump on 09:40 - Jan 26 with 1240 viewsBinner

Secret service - Trump on 03:26 - Jan 26 by The_Last_Baron

Climate change industry is a con. Used to be called global warning until it was pointed out that the earth had spent over a decade enjoying cooling temperatures.

Alternative facts there...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Secret service - Trump on 11:36 - Jan 26 with 1202 viewsBackToRussia

this is like your 4th trump thread, give it a rest

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Secret service - Trump on 11:40 - Jan 26 with 1190 viewschicoazul

Secret service - Trump on 17:55 - Jan 25 by Illinoisblue

talking of him, the story about the secret service guy with the fake hands to "hide' his gun is really weird. Who wouldn't expect a secret service guy whose job it is to protect the president to not be armed? Why hide it?

Because it's a secret.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Secret service - Trump on 11:51 - Jan 26 with 1183 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You'd take a bullet for him?

That's probably Ryorrys billet too

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Secret service - Trump on 12:06 - Jan 26 with 1163 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

You piffling imbecile.
Secret service - Trump on 13:38 - Jan 26 with 1138 viewsThrobbe

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Secret service - Trump on 13:41 - Jan 26 with 1120 viewsBinner

Secret service - Trump on 13:38 - Jan 26 by Throbbe

Fascinating stuff, Mr Throbbe...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024