Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really do query... 22:17 - Jan 30 with 574 viewsITFCGloryDays

...if the club thinks we're mugs, with respect of this and of past transfer windows?

We've known all along that what we NEED is a striker. We've known it since Murphy left. We've, in addition, let go of Varney and Best won't be playing again.

And we've picked up no one in these 4-5 weeks of January who is going to guarantee us regular goals, which is we so desperately need.

We have 2 defenders, 2 midfielders and a non league forward.

We've also been played the card that 'serious' bids have been put in, for a host of players. When I see some of the purchases made in this window for fair money, and yet we're still singing the same song of, 'Yes, we've got big bids in for a host of players', and we have what we have though out of this window then I really do question the genuine intent by ITFC.
I really do query... on 22:39 - Jan 30 with 519 viewsHARRY10

But Mick has 'irons in the fire' as the idiots will tell us, expensive irons at that

He signs players like Best who he now tells us that he isn't going to be playing for us this season - at what cost ?

Tommy Oar, what was that about ?

Connor Grant, what happened there ?

And the injury prone Williams, then add in

Toure, Anderson, Hewitt, Yorwerth, Veseli, Wordsworth, Bajner, Polish Pete, Nouble, St Leger ................

and a host of other deadbeats, useless loans and assorted crud that he has dragged through our club and have simply merged into a blur of dross and the dire signings should not come as a surprise
I really do query... on 23:16 - Jan 30 with 463 viewspatrickswell

Unfortunately, we are owned by the biggest failure ever to buy a controlling stake in a British football club.

I actually reached a state of serenity about it today. Sing for the badge, support the team and the guys who do play for us. Non-league player and given a chance to play in the Championship - who can blame them for snatching our hands off. Hopefully, they will become the new Bryan Hamiltons, Nigel Gleghorns, Simon Miltons and Tyrone Mings. Maybe at the 11th hour, we will get a signing to raise out heartbeats...

Above all, it shows what a lousy hand Mick is dealt from above. He's made mistakes this year, but the backing he gets to be a success is utterly pathetic. If that's what Evans wants, then fair enough, it's his call - but no-one should rest up in criticising him for a minute. Not that many will. Witness the snowflakes on this board who got my last anti-Evans post taken down on Saturday.

This is Marcus Evans's Ipswich - try to numb your pain in the best way you know how.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024