Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those going tomorrow, wouldn't it be great if we sang our hearts out for MM 17:44 - Feb 3 with 3440 viewsOxfordTH_1981

for at least the first 20 minutes or so, to give the boys a fantastic lift, and for us to take some responsibility for supporting the club we say we allegedly follow? Any fool can sing when they are winning in the good times, but it takes character and strength and bravery to support them when they are struggling. I remember the North Stand singing "Johnny Lyall's Blue and white army " for 20 minutes in the 93-94 season when things looked bleak. It was pretty awe-inspiring.

It's just that so many of the fans go to games with the specific intention of not getting behind the team or being supportive. It's as if they have given up on the team and want them to fail so that it justifies the abuse of MM. I think it is shameful for so -called fans to behave like this. I am not saying the league position is the fans' fault but I do think that being a supporters means doing your best to support the team through thick and thin - as we are in a relegation fight and the players in the main are giving 100%.
For those going tomorrow, wouldn't it be great if we sang our hearts out for MM on 14:33 - Feb 4 with 327 viewsBenters

Have you heard our fans they are not famed for eing loud.

Away is mostly better than home games though.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024