Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th 00:26 - Feb 8 with 1408 viewsMare82

Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. I'm a 34 year old groundhopper from Switzerland.
Me and two groundhopping friends of mine will do a trip in Englate late February and would want to see the Ipswich game at Norwich on the 26th.
We are looking for 3 tickets for that now sold out match. I am aware it will be quite difficult, but can anyone help me out in any way?
Thanks for a feedback!
Best, Jakob
Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 00:31 - Feb 8 with 1387 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Able to get three in the away end if you buy at 9 o clock tomorrow morning with an account when they go on general sale. Only 50 ish left though. Will be sold out by 9:01

Though if I'm being honest, tickets for this game should go to proper Ipswich fans. So you are best off going to the scum forum and trying to nab three somehow from there.

It's a sell out because it's the biggest match of the season for both teams - a local rivalry.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 01:21 - Feb 8 with 1343 viewsMare82

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 00:31 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Able to get three in the away end if you buy at 9 o clock tomorrow morning with an account when they go on general sale. Only 50 ish left though. Will be sold out by 9:01

Though if I'm being honest, tickets for this game should go to proper Ipswich fans. So you are best off going to the scum forum and trying to nab three somehow from there.

It's a sell out because it's the biggest match of the season for both teams - a local rivalry.

Thanks for your answer.
I know what you mean regarding this match. It should be real fans, on the other hand it's a really great fixtures for groundhoppers to grasp the whole intensity of such an interesting derby ;-)
By 9 o'clock you mean English time I suppose. They sell this leftover tickets on their official website, right?
Thanks, appreciate a lot!
Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 03:57 - Feb 8 with 1279 viewsbluejake78

Old school Hoolies will take the remaining tickets to give their bins a good kicking.Nuff said we are all puppies.
Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 07:18 - Feb 8 with 1151 viewsTractorCam

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 01:21 - Feb 8 by Mare82

Thanks for your answer.
I know what you mean regarding this match. It should be real fans, on the other hand it's a really great fixtures for groundhoppers to grasp the whole intensity of such an interesting derby ;-)
By 9 o'clock you mean English time I suppose. They sell this leftover tickets on their official website, right?
Thanks, appreciate a lot!

Yes, 10.00 swiss time, like Romford_Blue says you'll want to be online early, i'd say around 9.50 and then occasionally refresh the page as their may be a queue.

Website is www.itfcdirect.com, you'll also need an account which wouldn't take long to set up, i'd do that asap so you're prepared

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 07:21 - Feb 8 with 1136 viewsElderGrizzly

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 07:18 - Feb 8 by TractorCam

Yes, 10.00 swiss time, like Romford_Blue says you'll want to be online early, i'd say around 9.50 and then occasionally refresh the page as their may be a queue.

Website is www.itfcdirect.com, you'll also need an account which wouldn't take long to set up, i'd do that asap so you're prepared

Although you have to have previously bought tickets this season to be eligible
Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:09 - Feb 8 with 819 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 07:21 - Feb 8 by ElderGrizzly

Although you have to have previously bought tickets this season to be eligible

Really?

The OP presumably didn't get tickets then.

Which is right really. Having three non Ipswich fans in the away end does seem a bit iffy

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:16 - Feb 8 with 805 viewsnbsiyag

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:09 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Really?

The OP presumably didn't get tickets then.

Which is right really. Having three non Ipswich fans in the away end does seem a bit iffy

Was the OP on a roll?
Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:28 - Feb 8 with 779 viewsTheBlueBarca

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 00:31 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

I am told that it's still not sold out though, what's the official status of this?

I mean our home fixture with Nodge, which was always a sell out, was only attended by 23,350, so 6,961 seats were spare on the day - perfect for groundhoppers!

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:36 - Feb 8 with 751 viewsMVBlue

Good luck Swiss man

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:37 - Feb 8 with 745 viewsStenvict

Are you a Groundhopper Grasshopper fan?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:43 - Feb 8 with 723 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tickets for Norwich away Feb26th on 14:28 - Feb 8 by TheBlueBarca

I am told that it's still not sold out though, what's the official status of this?

I mean our home fixture with Nodge, which was always a sell out, was only attended by 23,350, so 6,961 seats were spare on the day - perfect for groundhoppers!

No it sold it within a minute this morning

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024