Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? 13:00 - Feb 15 with 1643 viewsipswinch

Hi Guy's need some help about parking on Saturday vs Leeds?
S/T holder and I'm a bit of a "stick to what you know" kinda guy and always park in Portman Road ! Drive from Southend and having read the Police notice about parking and blocking PR after the game just wondered if anyone could give me the heads up where to do cheap parking on my way from A12? am happy to walk into the ground just don't know the area :-( Cheers!!
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 13:03 - Feb 15 with 1619 viewsSitfcB

They don't block the car park entrance/exits. So can still use them just limited spaces.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 13:05 - Feb 15 with 1606 viewsipswinch

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 13:03 - Feb 15 by SitfcB

They don't block the car park entrance/exits. So can still use them just limited spaces.

Thanks, says something about Portman Road to Handford Road after the game too?
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 13:09 - Feb 15 with 1590 viewsTractorCam

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 13:05 - Feb 15 by ipswinch

Thanks, says something about Portman Road to Handford Road after the game too?

Thee's 2 car parks either side of the train station, fairly easy to get out of. They cost about £4-£5 though.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 14:06 - Feb 15 with 1515 viewsBasuco

Pauls Rd, of London Road if you get there between 13:00 and 13:30, it is free and you get to walk past the traffic on the way out as well, easy access to A12 from there.
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 14:09 - Feb 15 with 1504 viewsgiant_stow

Gatwck

(shame on you all)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 14:20 - Feb 15 with 1480 viewsipswinch

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 14:06 - Feb 15 by Basuco

Pauls Rd, of London Road if you get there between 13:00 and 13:30, it is free and you get to walk past the traffic on the way out as well, easy access to A12 from there.

Ah thanks will check it out!!
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 14:21 - Feb 15 with 1472 viewsipswinch

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 13:09 - Feb 15 by TractorCam

Thee's 2 car parks either side of the train station, fairly easy to get out of. They cost about £4-£5 though.

Thanks a lot !! Gonna have a look :-)
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 15:20 - Feb 15 with 1427 viewsartsbossbeard

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 14:21 - Feb 15 by ipswinch

Thanks a lot !! Gonna have a look :-)

Also, check out Ranelagh Road School at the bottom of London Road next to the McDonald's at the traffic lights.

They offer match day parking there too and it's a short walk to the ground.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 15:41 - Feb 15 with 1393 viewsipswinch

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 15:20 - Feb 15 by artsbossbeard

Also, check out Ranelagh Road School at the bottom of London Road next to the McDonald's at the traffic lights.

Cheers!! Will do👍
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 15:54 - Feb 15 with 1369 viewsBluebell

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 15:20 - Feb 15 by artsbossbeard

We used to park there but they started giving an entrance card to regulars and as we only did it on odd occasions we weren't allowed one.

It may have changed now though. I think it was because they had pre-fab classrooms in the car park so limiting space.
Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 19:30 - Feb 15 with 1236 viewsGeoffSentence

Park at the station £3 all day on a saturday

https://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/ipswich-station-g-anglia

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 19:54 - Feb 15 with 1203 viewschristiand

Help! Saturday vs Leeds Portman Road Parking? on 15:54 - Feb 15 by Bluebell

We used to park there but they started giving an entrance card to regulars and as we only did it on odd occasions we weren't allowed one.

It may have changed now though. I think it was because they had pre-fab classrooms in the car park so limiting space.

That was my usual parking area. It's due to the new build of classrooms, but although I don't have ST to park there if they know that space is available they'll still let you park, so worth the risk. Failing that, what about at Sainsburys?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024