Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night 14:03 - Feb 19 with 4448 viewsElderGrizzly

At his rally. F*ck me...

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 09:32 - Feb 20 with 532 viewsRaedwald_625

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 09:19 - Feb 20 by No9

If Obama did that how did he have the time to be President?

How many did the UK launch ?

Did you notice how much UK arms exports have increased since Johnson became FS & sanctioned arms exports?

Are we in any position to criticsise anyone else when UK made mweapons are killing in Yemen?

with the greatest respect I don't think azzure is comparing UK arms sales with the US.
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 09:34 - Feb 20 with 525 viewsimsureazzure

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 09:08 - Feb 20 by No9

"Obama is responsible for indiscriminate mass murder and has been given a free ride by most. "

Can you explain with details & if he is responsible alone or were others involved?

He is commander in chief, why are you defending the murder of innocent civilians?
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 10:20 - Feb 20 with 480 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 09:19 - Feb 20 by No9

If Obama did that how did he have the time to be President?

How many did the UK launch ?

Did you notice how much UK arms exports have increased since Johnson became FS & sanctioned arms exports?

Are we in any position to criticsise anyone else when UK made mweapons are killing in Yemen?

What about what about what about?
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 11:31]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024