Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game 15:51 - Feb 20 with 1335 viewsBent_double

I was seething (no, really!) listening to the Brighton game, even though Brenner wasn't sure he had been booked at first, it was obvious it was coming. What a numpty, I thought, politely to myself.

Now I'm starting to think it's actually a good thing: with Lawrence in the side, we would all have been expecting him to score a worldy and keep their defence occupied all game at the very least.

Without him playing, the Noj fans - maybe even the players - will be more confident they can beat us, which will be their undoing.

If we had have won with Lawrence scoring, they would have just banged on about how he's not our player, we're a one-player team, etc, and how they were going to bid £10m for him in the summer anyway.

Imagine if Rowe or Moore - a non-league player a few weeks ago - scores the winner instead....priceless! They wouldn't be able to live that down for years.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 15:57 - Feb 20 with 1278 viewsJ2BLUE

Our best player being out isn't a good thing regardless of how much we delude ourselves. We need a win against them. It doesn't matter if a loan player scores the goal of the season or it bounces in off Pitman's knee.

Win at all costs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:01 - Feb 20 with 1232 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Might've been on fire and we win. Then again he could've been petulant and sent off after 10 minutes and we play for 80 mins with only 10 men.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:02 - Feb 20 with 1227 viewsBent_double

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 15:57 - Feb 20 by J2BLUE

Our best player being out isn't a good thing regardless of how much we delude ourselves. We need a win against them. It doesn't matter if a loan player scores the goal of the season or it bounces in off Pitman's knee.

Win at all costs.

Well, nothing we can do about that now, just have to hope that someone else steps up and surprises us - and them.

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:34 - Feb 20 with 1095 viewsBluebell

I can't see your logic when Lawrence draws 3 defenders away from our other players.
I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:44 - Feb 20 with 1044 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I think you're right.

In fact, I think we should field a team of pensioners. Norwich will be so confident they won't even shoot until the last few minutes, but they get so bored they fall asleep. In injury time we will nick a goal from Bert Murray, 90 year long fan, scores from a yard out.

See also tortoise and the hare.

Poll: Best Football Song

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:45 - Feb 20 with 1035 viewsPJH

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:34 - Feb 20 by Bluebell

I can't see your logic when Lawrence draws 3 defenders away from our other players.

That's because there is no logic.
I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:53 - Feb 20 with 989 viewsmccarthy2017

Well, this takes stupid to a whole new level.
I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 18:40 - Feb 20 with 828 viewsFreddy

They don't sound very confident since losing at Burton
Login to get fewer ads

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 18:43 - Feb 20 with 809 viewsstrikalite

Haha who are you kidding? :)
I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 18:43 - Feb 20 with 809 viewsBent_double

I'm actually glad now that Lawrence misses the Noj game on 16:53 - Feb 20 by mccarthy2017

Well, this takes stupid to a whole new level.

Thank-you, I'm touched.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024