Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the Derby in Hong Kong? 12:15 - Feb 22 with 1323 viewsolly3008

I'm staying around Mong Kok for the week, any recommendations on where to watch the game?
Anyone watching the Derby in Hong Kong? on 12:32 - Feb 22 with 1303 viewsTractorWood

Anywhere in Lan Kwai Fong.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone watching the Derby in Hong Kong? on 12:38 - Feb 22 with 1290 viewsfactual_blue

I don't think the Hong Kong Derby takes place yet. Middle of March I think, at the delightfully named Shat In* racecourse.

*This may have been adjusted for comic effect.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone watching the Derby in Hong Kong? on 12:59 - Feb 22 with 1258 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone watching the Derby in Hong Kong? on 12:32 - Feb 22 by TractorWood

Anywhere in Lan Kwai Fong.

Yeah, I'm no expert on Kowloon but I reckon you will struggle there.

As TW said or Wanchai. There is a bar called Amazonia on Jaffa Rd (ish) that had a manager called (Bill, I think) that is an Ipswich fan but they are very rugby influenced so not guaranteed. The Excelcior hotel has a nice sports bar as well - in the basement.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone watching the Derby in Hong Kong? on 13:19 - Feb 22 with 1218 viewsTractorWood

Anyone watching the Derby in Hong Kong? on 12:59 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, I'm no expert on Kowloon but I reckon you will struggle there.

As TW said or Wanchai. There is a bar called Amazonia on Jaffa Rd (ish) that had a manager called (Bill, I think) that is an Ipswich fan but they are very rugby influenced so not guaranteed. The Excelcior hotel has a nice sports bar as well - in the basement.

The Doghouse near east tsim sha tsui might have it on if you don't want to venture too far but Kowloon is limited. Personally, I'd go Lan Kwai Fong, I'm not a massive fan of Wanchai but your mileage will vary.

Make sure you go to Din Tai Fung at the Silvercord mall, food is excellent.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 13:20]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024