Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) 11:14 - Feb 24 with 6696 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 909 viewsDolly2.0

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

It is a good start, not being a thief, will grant you that.

But next up Dollers, is the need to actually get elected. Labour share of the vote has fallen in every byelection post Brexit. He is failing miserably at a time when the country needs a credible alternative to the Tories.

Largely because of the reasons I've listed.

This country is corrupt and morally bankrupt.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

on 16:35 - Feb 24 with 905 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:31 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

No he is easy to attack so the Tories attack. It's a bit like Ipswich playing against a Sunday league team and not bothering to take any shots against them because we know they are rubbish.

The Tories want him to stay as leader because he is easy to attack.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 895 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 16:35 - Feb 24 by _

The Tories are bending over backwards to keep him in place.

As I and Lagos have said their is far more to attack Corbyn with than has been done.

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:40 - Feb 24 with 886 viewsbluelagos

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:28 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

When you say nonsense, read this by Lib Dem Maajid Nawaz and tell me Khan didn't have questions to answer.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/08/the-secret-life-of-sadiq-khan-l

I think if you saw Michael Fallon's comments they went a lot further than "asking questions".

Interesting article though. Some dodgy characters indeed.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 883 viewsDolly2.0

on 16:31 - Feb 24 by _

Yes, I've questioned Glassers on that previously. Why continuously knock someone who is no threat?

on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 877 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:38 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

The Tories are bending over backwards to keep him in place.

As I and Lagos have said their is far more to attack Corbyn with than has been done.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:44 - Feb 24 with 870 viewsbluelagos

on 16:31 - Feb 24 by _

Course it's a fair question, not doubting that for a second.

I think the reason he is attacked from the left is because people on the left want to see a credible alternative to TM at the next GE.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:46 - Feb 24 with 863 viewsDolly2.0

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:31 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

No he is easy to attack so the Tories attack. It's a bit like Ipswich playing against a Sunday league team and not bothering to take any shots against them because we know they are rubbish.

The Tories want him to stay as leader because he is easy to attack.

If you want him to stay as leader isn't it better to NOT attack him which could ultimately see him forced out?

Login to get fewer ads

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:47 - Feb 24 with 850 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:28 - Feb 24 by nrb1985

Are you David Icke?

No just inferring/following the logic of your posts (which I agree with to a point.)

EDIT....so should the question be, are you ?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 16:50]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:47 - Feb 24 with 854 viewsDolly2.0

on 16:35 - Feb 24 by _

Quite.

Glassers' logic doesn't stack up.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:48 - Feb 24 with 842 viewsimsureazzure

He takes smug and self righteousness to a height beyond even some on here.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:50 - Feb 24 with 832 viewsnrb1985

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:47 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

No just inferring/following the logic of your posts (which I agree with to a point.)

EDIT....so should the question be, are you ?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 16:50]

Is the ultimate conclusion that the Rothschilds run the world?
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:50 - Feb 24 with 831 viewsbluelagos

on 16:42 - Feb 24 by _

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/when-jeremy-met-gerry-1-7106302

Not saying it's right, or that it wasn't a long time ago, in different times etc. But the tory press will make hay with photos like this. The guy was the leader, at the time, of a party when they were still advocating both ballot and armed struggle.

Like I say, I think the Tories will completely misconstrue the whole thing into a JC was a "terrorist sympathiser" and much of the electorate will buy it hook line and sinker.

Not supporting the Tory approach for one second, but they will be as ruthless as necessary to win.

on 16:50 - Feb 24 with 830 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:44 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

Course it's a fair question, not doubting that for a second.

I think the reason he is attacked from the left is because people on the left want to see a credible alternative to TM at the next GE.

on 16:53 - Feb 24 with 811 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:50 - Feb 24 by bluelagos

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/when-jeremy-met-gerry-1-7106302

Not saying it's right, or that it wasn't a long time ago, in different times etc. But the tory press will make hay with photos like this. The guy was the leader, at the time, of a party when they were still advocating both ballot and armed struggle.

Like I say, I think the Tories will completely misconstrue the whole thing into a JC was a "terrorist sympathiser" and much of the electorate will buy it hook line and sinker.

Not supporting the Tory approach for one second, but they will be as ruthless as necessary to win.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:58 - Feb 24 with 803 viewsThePitBoss

Dianne Abbott fell on his pork sword, if that helps.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 17:35 - Feb 24 with 743 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:50 - Feb 24 by nrb1985

Is the ultimate conclusion that the Rothschilds run the world?

Only if they are lizards !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 17:47 - Feb 24 with 723 viewschicoazul

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:24 - Feb 24 by Kitman

"A politician with principles" No, just a regular Marxist.

so he has Marxist principles.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 17:50 - Feb 24 with 718 viewsTollycobbold

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:23 - Feb 24 by lowhouseblue

oh well, there's still russell brand

Unfortunately he is teamed up with Jemima Goldsmith, thus is is now part of the problem, not the cure.
on 17:54 - Feb 24 with 705 views_

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 17:50 - Feb 24 by Tollycobbold

Unfortunately he is teamed up with Jemima Goldsmith, thus is is now part of the problem, not the cure.

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 17:55 - Feb 24 with 699 viewsTollycobbold

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:28 - Feb 24 by nrb1985

Are you David Icke?

No, I am.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 694 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:41 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

Yes, I've questioned Glassers on that previously. Why continuously knock someone who is no threat?

Because he is an easy target. A gift that keeps on giving.

If your main opponent has a leader who is easy to ridicule and attack in front of then general public then you ridicule and attack him.

It's not a case of wanting to win the next election, which is a given. It's a case of wanting to wipe his party off the face of the electoral map so that it takes them a generation to recover.

So you could take to Dolly approach and not attack him as he is no threat and win a majority with Labour the main opposition party with 200 seats or you attack him and see them reduced to 100 seats.

The tactics are the difference between a large majority and an absolutely massive landslide.

butbyou don't want to go in too hard now because they may replace him with somebody more competent. the juicy stuff will happen in 2020.

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 24 with 689 viewsTollycobbold

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 17:59 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

Because he is an easy target. A gift that keeps on giving.

If your main opponent has a leader who is easy to ridicule and attack in front of then general public then you ridicule and attack him.

It's not a case of wanting to win the next election, which is a given. It's a case of wanting to wipe his party off the face of the electoral map so that it takes them a generation to recover.

So you could take to Dolly approach and not attack him as he is no threat and win a majority with Labour the main opposition party with 200 seats or you attack him and see them reduced to 100 seats.

The tactics are the difference between a large majority and an absolutely massive landslide.

butbyou don't want to go in too hard now because they may replace him with somebody more competent. the juicy stuff will happen in 2020.

Surely every politician wants whats best for the country? They should work together.

Oh no hang on, they are all owned by the Rothschilds so they just do as they are told.
What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 18:11 - Feb 24 with 670 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 16:47 - Feb 24 by Dolly2.0

Quite.

Glassers' logic doesn't stack up.

Ha! Did you see the clip on the news of him trying to get in a car. One of his aides bumped into him and he whined like a baby that somebody had kicked him. All the press started laughing at him.

This is why we want him to stay.

Iron Lion Zion

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 18:17 - Feb 24 with 663 viewsGlasgowBlue

What will it take for Corbyn to fall on his sword? (n/t) on 15:29 - Feb 24 by lowhouseblue

surely people only mention rebecca long bailey in an attempt to make corbyn look good. actually, even the sentence 'say what you like about diane abbott, at least she's not rebecca long bailey' sort of makes sense.

I feel for you mate. cat Smith has just described losing Copeland as an incredible nt by Corbyn and Labour.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/835147850929537024/video/1

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024