Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd say the story this morning all but confirms Mick is off in the summer 08:59 - Feb 26 with 688 viewsElderGrizzly

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31240/mccarthy-fans’-views-and-budget-

Given himself two escape routes and neither are easy to disprove. Good day to sneak this out Phil ;)
I'd say the story this morning all but confirms Mick is off in the summer on 09:37 - Feb 26 with 591 viewsHerbivore

I didn't read it quite that way to be honest. I think he's just being realistic, nobody would want him to be starting a new season here with the atmosphere as it was in December and January, the place was toxic. He recognises that, he's not a fool. He is also ambitious and sees himself, with justification, as a top manager at this level and as such he wants to be pushing for promotion and I guess he's seeing that this is becoming more and more difficult on his budget. I imagine that the current positivity continuing for the rest of the season coupled with Huws and Diagouraga being signed permanently and funds being released for a couple more Ward/Webster type signings would see him happy to have another go at it next year. I can't imagine many would be too unhappy with that either.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'd say the story this morning all but confirms Mick is off in the summer on 09:39 - Feb 26 with 567 viewsElderGrizzly

I'd say the story this morning all but confirms Mick is off in the summer on 09:37 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

I didn't read it quite that way to be honest. I think he's just being realistic, nobody would want him to be starting a new season here with the atmosphere as it was in December and January, the place was toxic. He recognises that, he's not a fool. He is also ambitious and sees himself, with justification, as a top manager at this level and as such he wants to be pushing for promotion and I guess he's seeing that this is becoming more and more difficult on his budget. I imagine that the current positivity continuing for the rest of the season coupled with Huws and Diagouraga being signed permanently and funds being released for a couple more Ward/Webster type signings would see him happy to have another go at it next year. I can't imagine many would be too unhappy with that either.

If all those things happened i'd be delighted. Lots of ifs though! 😁
I'd say the story this morning all but confirms Mick is off in the summer on 10:45 - Feb 26 with 420 viewsMJallday

i actually love what he's said here. we need to bookmark it

basically this is "back me with funds, or im off, and then all the anger will be on your shoulders pal"

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024