Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
27 passes in the build up to our goal 15:21 - Feb 26 with 1368 viewsIllinoisblue

What madness is this?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:22 - Feb 26 with 1350 viewsDennyx4

Fantastic - Murphy switched off and let Jonas run free
27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:25 - Feb 26 with 1325 viewsScuzzer

Does that include the pass from the Norwich player that made it's way out to Spence to cross from?

Established 1968

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:44 - Feb 26 with 1259 viewsBluecasp

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:25 - Feb 26 by Scuzzer

Does that include the pass from the Norwich player that made it's way out to Spence to cross from?

Open your eyes pal and rewatch and you will see McGoldrick plays it out to Spence
27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:53 - Feb 26 with 1210 viewsLummylum

Pretty sure the ball just got caught up in feet, so counted it as a completed pass

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:58 - Feb 26 with 1190 viewsSomethingBlue

Great stuff. Although we didn't offer much in attack today I don't think anyone can deny that we're trying to play the ball about much more. It helped us take the sting out of things on a number of occasions, too. It won't click straightaway but let's take some positives in the way things are going.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 16:01 - Feb 26 with 1161 viewsNo9

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:58 - Feb 26 by SomethingBlue

Great stuff. Although we didn't offer much in attack today I don't think anyone can deny that we're trying to play the ball about much more. It helped us take the sting out of things on a number of occasions, too. It won't click straightaway but let's take some positives in the way things are going.

Yeah but we are back to the midfield not being good enough
27 passes in the build up to our goal on 16:05 - Feb 26 with 1131 viewsSomethingBlue

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 16:01 - Feb 26 by No9

Yeah but we are back to the midfield not being good enough

Oh?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 16:10 - Feb 26 with 1102 viewsDubtractor

27 passes in the build up to our goal on 15:58 - Feb 26 by SomethingBlue

Yep, it wasn't great today at all, but we did TRY and play passing football.

That we had few ideas in the final 3rd, and that we seemed to lack much speed of thought, is another matter, but no excess of aimless long balls today.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024