Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tinpot City FC 13:53 - Feb 27 with 4371 viewsJimmy86

How Tinpot can the budgies get, actually holding a minutes applause in the 15th min for our 15 consecutive seasons in the championship. Yes we've not gone up, but we've not gone down either. And to think they got smashed 7-1 at home to Col U and then poached their manager....
Tinpot City FC on 20:42 - Feb 27 with 844 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tinpot City FC on 20:20 - Feb 27 by pc_stiffy

I've been on here for 7 years. Just because I don't post doesn't make me any less a blue than you.

It doesn't.

But paying this after the playofff game certainly does. D1ckhead.

'If you think any Norwich fan cares about Ipswich's past you are a deeply misguided man.

Why do we love football? It's about having experiences and memories isn't it? Beating your biggest rivals in a semi final. Taking 40,000 fans to Wembley and winning, that's a memory that will live forever in minds of those who experienced it.

What does an entire generation of Ipswich fans have to hold on to? Do regale and reminisce over? 14 years of drab games in the second tier and nothing else.

Fair play to those Ipswich fans old enough to remember glory, it must have been special to see your team lift those trophies and that's something YOU can reminisce over. But what for the young fan? What for the 20 year old matchgoer? They've got nothing. Nothing but years and years of dross. No special moments. Nothing they can harp back to and say 'That was incredible, and I was there'. Nothing to do but live vicariously through the memories of others. Except that's not living.'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tinpot City FC on 07:48 - Feb 28 with 740 viewsDubtractor

Tinpot City FC on 13:56 - Feb 27 by witchdoctor

I thought it was funny ...lighten up mate 😊👍

Sorry, acc8dental down vote.

I agree, was fairly funny really.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tinpot City FC on 08:03 - Feb 28 with 723 viewsBlueySwede

Tinpot City FC on 20:42 - Feb 27 by The_Romford_Blue

It doesn't.

But paying this after the playofff game certainly does. D1ckhead.

'If you think any Norwich fan cares about Ipswich's past you are a deeply misguided man.

Why do we love football? It's about having experiences and memories isn't it? Beating your biggest rivals in a semi final. Taking 40,000 fans to Wembley and winning, that's a memory that will live forever in minds of those who experienced it.

What does an entire generation of Ipswich fans have to hold on to? Do regale and reminisce over? 14 years of drab games in the second tier and nothing else.

Fair play to those Ipswich fans old enough to remember glory, it must have been special to see your team lift those trophies and that's something YOU can reminisce over. But what for the young fan? What for the 20 year old matchgoer? They've got nothing. Nothing but years and years of dross. No special moments. Nothing they can harp back to and say 'That was incredible, and I was there'. Nothing to do but live vicariously through the memories of others. Except that's not living.'

And what happened after that Wembley final? You really set the Premier League alight didn´t you? :D
I don´t care if the success was 5, 20 or 30 years ago. We have still WON things, unlike your club.
So you have had a few years in the PL in the last decade. With how much success? By the way, it does not look good getting back there to next season does it? If you would only have beaten us on Sunday...shame ;)
Tinpot City FC on 08:11 - Feb 28 with 712 viewsartsbossbeard

Tinpot City FC on 08:03 - Feb 28 by BlueySwede

And what happened after that Wembley final? You really set the Premier League alight didn´t you? :D
I don´t care if the success was 5, 20 or 30 years ago. We have still WON things, unlike your club.
So you have had a few years in the PL in the last decade. With how much success? By the way, it does not look good getting back there to next season does it? If you would only have beaten us on Sunday...shame ;)

Well, first year we did. We finished 5th and missed out on European Cup by one place and plenty of us had a wonderful time around Europe off the back of it.

The only thing that you've been better than us at is bottling big games. How did you get on in the "must win" game v Fulham?

Didn't they score as money goals as you've got fingers on your right hand?

Serial bottlers.

*ignore. posted in error.*
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 8:37]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tinpot City FC on 08:16 - Feb 28 with 699 viewsartsbossbeard

Tinpot City FC on 08:11 - Feb 28 by artsbossbeard

Well, first year we did. We finished 5th and missed out on European Cup by one place and plenty of us had a wonderful time around Europe off the back of it.

The only thing that you've been better than us at is bottling big games. How did you get on in the "must win" game v Fulham?

Didn't they score as money goals as you've got fingers on your right hand?

Serial bottlers.

*ignore. posted in error.*
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 8:37]

I'm half asleep and arguing with the wrong person, aren't I?

*goes back to bed*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tinpot City FC on 08:30 - Feb 28 with 677 viewshype313

I thought it was was funny, even better when Don Goodman then slapped it down by saying what are they doing, they have been in League One.

Think Don prefers us over them.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Tinpot City FC on 09:02 - Feb 28 with 646 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tinpot City FC on 08:03 - Feb 28 by BlueySwede

I was quoting a budgie

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024