Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR 17:30 - Mar 4 with 32619 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Morons. Absolute morons.

Who chants for a random team at your own team's game.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:47 - Mar 4 with 1385 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:44 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

You've sunk to a new low.

Expected better from you.

Why?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:48 - Mar 4 with 1384 viewsSitfcB

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:47 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Why?

Fortuna are our friends from Germany, they come here every year. So what if people sung it? A nothing game in a nothing season for us. Better than nothing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:49 - Mar 4 with 1363 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:48 - Mar 4 by SitfcB

Fortuna are our friends from Germany, they come here every year. So what if people sung it? A nothing game in a nothing season for us. Better than nothing.

But they were singing it to prove a point sitters.

I like it when the Germans are over as much as anyone.

But the same lot as today sing that when we aren't playing well. Every Bl00dy time.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:18 - Mar 4 with 1289 viewsJ2BLUE

Is it any more odd than singing about Norwich at a Town game? Norwich are our rivals and Fortuna are our friends. Obviously I wasn't there so don't know the context but as others have pointed out it was a nothing game. I don't see any issue. Lots of clubs have strategic partnerships or feeder clubs etc. Those ties are fake and for business reasons. The Fortuna relationship has evolved naturally. We should be looking to build it. European teams know who we are thanks to the Town teams of the 80s. In 20 years we might not have these kind of opportunities.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:20 - Mar 4 with 1281 viewsbrogansnose

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 18:49 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

But they were singing it to prove a point sitters.

I like it when the Germans are over as much as anyone.

But the same lot as today sing that when we aren't playing well. Every Bl00dy time.

You're a good lad Rommy but you are getting overly wound up by this imho.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:21 - Mar 4 with 1279 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:18 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

Is it any more odd than singing about Norwich at a Town game? Norwich are our rivals and Fortuna are our friends. Obviously I wasn't there so don't know the context but as others have pointed out it was a nothing game. I don't see any issue. Lots of clubs have strategic partnerships or feeder clubs etc. Those ties are fake and for business reasons. The Fortuna relationship has evolved naturally. We should be looking to build it. European teams know who we are thanks to the Town teams of the 80s. In 20 years we might not have these kind of opportunities.

I like our relationship with Fortuna

But it was sung by the usual lot in section 6 that chant 'were f*cking sh1t' as soon as we go 1-0 down.

If we aren't playing well, they chant the Fortuna song.

If we are winning, they chant 'how sh1t must you be, we're winning at home'

Morons the lot of em

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:22 - Mar 4 with 1260 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:20 - Mar 4 by brogansnose

You're a good lad Rommy but you are getting overly wound up by this imho.

Maybe

But it did annoy me I'll be honest

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:26 - Mar 4 with 1231 viewsblueprint

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:21 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

But it was sung by the usual lot in section 6 that chant 'were f*cking sh1t' as soon as we go 1-0 down.

Morons the lot of em

They pay their money just like you do. They have every right to sing what they like within reason. I'm sure most of them have worked hard all week and it's their way of having fun at a pretty irrelevant game. Let them be I say .
Login to get fewer ads

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:29 - Mar 4 with 1218 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:26 - Mar 4 by blueprint

They pay their money just like you do. They have every right to sing what they like within reason. I'm sure most of them have worked hard all week and it's their way of having fun at a pretty irrelevant game. Let them be I say .

Indeed they do

And I have every right to moan about it.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:31 - Mar 4 with 1213 viewsgtsb1966

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:21 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Morons the lot of em

Instead of calling them morons on here go into the middle of them and tell them they're morons.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:32 - Mar 4 with 1194 viewsblueprint

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:29 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed they do

And I have every right to moan about it.

But what are you moaning about? Be proud of the fact that we have an association with another club in Europe with a sizeable following. Lighten up.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:33 - Mar 4 with 1189 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:31 - Mar 4 by gtsb1966

Instead of calling them morons on here go into the middle of them and tell them they're morons.

I was too busy supporting the team for that

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:33 - Mar 4 with 1190 viewsRyorry

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:22 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Maybe

But it did annoy me I'll be honest

There's much about life that's pretty "annoying" really; you may find as you travel through it that you have to slow down a bit with the number and level of "annoyances", otherwise you're going to be worn out from stress by the time you're 21, & not have enough energy left to deal with any serious sh1t!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:34 - Mar 4 with 1171 viewswitchdoctor

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:31 - Mar 4 by gtsb1966

ha ha ha....as if!!!!
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:35 - Mar 4 with 1167 viewsgtsb1966

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:33 - Mar 4 by Ryorry

There's much about life that's pretty "annoying" really; you may find as you travel through it that you have to slow down a bit with the number and level of "annoyances", otherwise you're going to be worn out from stress by the time you're 21, & not have enough energy left to deal with any serious sh1t!

Spot on.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:35 - Mar 4 with 1154 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:32 - Mar 4 by blueprint

But what are you moaning about? Be proud of the fact that we have an association with another club in Europe with a sizeable following. Lighten up.

For the billionth time, it's nkt about Fortuna. I like Fortuna. I hope they do well. I look for their results occasionally.

But that chant always comes out if we aren't playing well. Changed by the same people.

Done deliberately to prove a point.

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:35 - Mar 4 with 1153 viewsPJH

They could not have been chanting it very loudly or very clearly because I could not tell what they were chanting.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:36 - Mar 4 with 1143 viewsblueprint

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:33 - Mar 4 by Ryorry

Well said. There are far more important things in life to get annoyed by than a few football supporters chanting something that you don't like.
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:36 - Mar 4 with 1137 viewstaximan

there's a very good reason why that would never happen
Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:37 - Mar 4 with 1133 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:34 - Mar 4 by witchdoctor

ha ha ha....as if!!!!

You don't even know me?

on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 1112 views_

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:39 - Mar 4 with 1096 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:36 - Mar 4 by taximan

there's a very good reason why that would never happen

Go on..

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:40 - Mar 4 with 1083 viewsJ2BLUE

on 19:38 - Mar 4 by _

You came on the gambling thread at the end and took the piss that it went on so long and now you're trying to bait someone into another argument...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:40 - Mar 4 with 1079 viewstaximan

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:39 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Go on..

you wouldn't have the bottle
on 19:41 - Mar 4 with 1072 views_

Them f**king bellends chanting 'Fortuna Düsseldorf' should be banned from PR on 19:39 - Mar 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Go on..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024