Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? 12:32 - Mar 13 with 3849 viewsblueblood66

an abysmal run of 2 wins in the calendar year, anywhere else he would be gone by now. Evans sort it out
Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:46 - Mar 13 with 1407 viewshype313

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:39 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

Yes, MM's worst season and it's still only at the level of crapness that counted as 'play-off form' under Keane and Jewell.

Yet, that's more confirmation of how sh1te they were as opposed to Mick's successes.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:48 - Mar 13 with 1398 viewsSteve_M

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:42 - Mar 13 by Benters

Oh no you had to compare MM to PJ and RK ..

Heres one for you how about looking forward rather than back,never fear change Steve .

It's true though but, anyway,

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401131/a-year-ago-today--has-anything-much-changed/#

Blog: Where Are We Now? 18th Jan 2017 09:20
Well, ultimately it is now a question of a change of manager now or at the end of the season. Mick McCarthy has dragged the cycle out to four years rather than the 18 months of his more hapless predecessors but there is clearly a need for a fresh approach at the club. 23

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 16:16 - Mar 13 with 1358 viewsBenters

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:48 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

It's true though but, anyway,

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401131/a-year-ago-today--has-anything-much-changed/#

Blog: Where Are We Now? 18th Jan 2017 09:20
Well, ultimately it is now a question of a change of manager now or at the end of the season. Mick McCarthy has dragged the cycle out to four years rather than the 18 months of his more hapless predecessors but there is clearly a need for a fresh approach at the club. 23

What are they all about ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 16:33 - Mar 13 with 1348 viewsLeoMuff

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:42 - Mar 13 by Benters

Oh no you had to compare MM to PJ and RK ..

Heres one for you how about looking forward rather than back,never fear change Steve .

We definitely should fear change in this case, we know ME can't pick a manager for toffee, and our transfer budget is virtually nil, and the next guy isn't getting more.

I really think if Mick goes we are heading for league 1.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 17:01 - Mar 13 with 1307 viewsBenters

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 16:33 - Mar 13 by LeoMuff

We definitely should fear change in this case, we know ME can't pick a manager for toffee, and our transfer budget is virtually nil, and the next guy isn't getting more.

I really think if Mick goes we are heading for league 1.

We are heading for league 1 with MM !

Gentlybentley

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 21:48 - Mar 13 with 1197 viewsParisBlue

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 13:24 - Mar 13 by Bent_double

No, Zola will probably be next, or the Forest manager, or both, and if MM were available, either of those clubs would snap him up.

Lee Johnson surely...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 01:28 - Mar 14 with 1115 viewsTractorWood

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 15:39 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

Yes, MM's worst season and it's still only at the level of crapness that counted as 'play-off form' under Keane and Jewell.

How about thinking where we are and what needs to happen now? Sick to death of the RK and PJ comparisons, it was like 7/8 years ago. Move on.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 05:30 - Mar 14 with 1073 viewsBenters

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 01:28 - Mar 14 by TractorWood

How about thinking where we are and what needs to happen now? Sick to death of the RK and PJ comparisons, it was like 7/8 years ago. Move on.

Perhaps this is where we are going wrong ?! As long as MM is better than RK and P J he is ok... but we are on course for our worst finish in 58 years so how does that work?

The other thing is i was a season ticket holder through the RK and PJ seasons,and was there football as boring to watch as much as MMs? At times we had a few stuffings but was it boring ?

Someone on FB put the form table up for the 11 last games town are 3rd from bottom.

#livingthedream

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 11:26 - Mar 14 with 1023 viewsKilburnBlue

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 05:30 - Mar 14 by Benters

Perhaps this is where we are going wrong ?! As long as MM is better than RK and P J he is ok... but we are on course for our worst finish in 58 years so how does that work?

The other thing is i was a season ticket holder through the RK and PJ seasons,and was there football as boring to watch as much as MMs? At times we had a few stuffings but was it boring ?

Someone on FB put the form table up for the 11 last games town are 3rd from bottom.

#livingthedream

I put that form table up on this very thread yesterday.

We might be playing ok but imo if the season had started 11 games ago I think some peeps would be seriously worried by now.

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 11:29 - Mar 14 with 1020 viewsSteve_M

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 11:26 - Mar 14 by KilburnBlue

We might be playing ok but imo if the season had started 11 games ago I think some peeps would be seriously worried by now.

Had it been 12 games ok though, then we are back around where we are. It's a slight anomaly that 11 game mark - there is a risk of relegation but there are a lot of other sides in a worse place at the moment.

A couple of wins would make everyone feel a bit better about it all though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 12:12 - Mar 14 with 963 viewsBenters

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 11:29 - Mar 14 by Steve_M

Had it been 12 games ok though, then we are back around where we are. It's a slight anomaly that 11 game mark - there is a risk of relegation but there are a lot of other sides in a worse place at the moment.

A couple of wins would make everyone feel a bit better about it all though.

Two wins on the bounce and i would wet myself .

Gentlybentley

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 12:13 - Mar 14 with 959 viewsBenters

Surely Mick is next for the tin tack? on 11:26 - Mar 14 by KilburnBlue

It doesnt look that great for the whole season tbh !

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024