Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The final straw for me, this club is just ripping the pi** out of its fans 22:51 - Mar 16 with 844 viewsSmithy

Was willing to renew and was expecting some kind of loyalty and thanks for the continued support I have given over the years especially in what has been an appalling, dull and uninspiring year.

The choice to so poorly market the forthcoming season is beyond belief, to actually have the nerve to increase prices where even leaving them as they were would have been a cheek is simply gobsmacking.

There is nothing there to entice me back, nothing there to make me think oh things will improve, nothing there to say your loyalty will be rewarded and more importantly thank you.

If they had to put prices up, at least say sorry but these are the reasons, a, b c etc. and state where they are trying to take us, but as usual just nothing.

Marcus Evans you're a joke, and I for one am not prepared to line your pockets anymore without any vision or plans for the club forthcoming.

This makes me terribly sad, but this club is dying and I feel there is little we can do about it. My heart will always say go and support the team you love, but my head has to rule over this one, until the club gets real with it philosophy and the regard of it fans it can count me out.

ITFC RIP

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

The final straw for me, this club is just ripping the pi** out of its fans on 22:56 - Mar 16 with 779 viewsITFC_Blood

Bet they are trying to re-write them now lol

Add to that seniors and kids massive increase

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

The final straw for me, this club is just ripping the pi** out of its fans on 22:57 - Mar 16 with 766 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mostly agree, but you're not lining his pockets. THe club makes losses every year normally which he covers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The final straw for me, this club is just ripping the pi** out of its fans on 22:59 - Mar 16 with 745 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

The final straw for me, this club is just ripping the pi** out of its fans on 22:56 - Mar 16 by ITFC_Blood

Bet they are trying to re-write them now lol

Add to that seniors and kids massive increase

You're both reading into it too much.
on 23:01 - Mar 16 with 713 views_

The final straw for me, this club is just ripping the pi** out of its fans on 01:02 - Mar 17 with 543 viewsFifeITFC

The final straw for me, this club is just ripping the pi** out of its fans on 22:57 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

Mostly agree, but you're not lining his pockets. THe club makes losses every year normally which he covers.

I know I'm being simplistic and probably naive, but it's about time the club looks at WHY it's making such losses continually and look at ways to drastically rectify this as opposed to expect to charge big prices?

Not saying other clubs are better than us in this respect, but what is our biggest overheads and why are they causing us massive issues compared to other clubs. Maybe we need to be harsh and massively cut back?

Sure, it might hurt, but what's happening right now is equally hurting, damaging and not bringing any long term solution.

Sadly, football in the UK badly needs a wake up call and reality check because it's spiralling out of control and not sustainable.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 1:05]

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024