Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but 17:58 - Mar 22 with 1571 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

today a colleague just asked me if he should still go to Amsterdam next month with what is going on in Europe. Yet last year 300 people were shot dead in the city we work every day.

LOL
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 17:58]
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 18:21 - Mar 22 with 1477 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Same sort of death toll in London. Every city has areas you aren't advised to go into
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 18:26 - Mar 22 with 1434 viewsIllinoisblue

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 18:21 - Mar 22 by FrowsyArmLarry

Same sort of death toll in London. Every city has areas you aren't advised to go into

300 people were shot dead in London last year? Nope. nowhere close to that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 18:54 - Mar 22 with 1351 viewsblueconscience

Did you tell him that fact, and if so what did he then say?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:01 - Mar 22 with 1326 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 18:26 - Mar 22 by Illinoisblue

300 people were shot dead in London last year? Nope. nowhere close to that.

120 in 2015. Significantly up last year by around 20% I believe. This year will be higher
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:04 - Mar 22 with 1309 viewstiptreeblue

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:01 - Mar 22 by FrowsyArmLarry

120 in 2015. Significantly up last year by around 20% I believe. This year will be higher

so, less than 150 then. nowhere near 300. London is probably a bigger city as well
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:05 - Mar 22 with 1301 viewsJ2BLUE

I am usually a massive defender

Nearly...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:10 - Mar 22 with 1275 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:04 - Mar 22 by tiptreeblue

so, less than 150 then. nowhere near 300. London is probably a bigger city as well

Yes 1.6M here.
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:10 - Mar 22 with 1269 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 18:54 - Mar 22 by blueconscience

Did you tell him that fact, and if so what did he then say?

Not a lot.
Login to get fewer ads

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:14 - Mar 22 with 1241 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:04 - Mar 22 by tiptreeblue

Although you are looking at 300 gun discharges and 2500 recorded stabbings
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:14 - Mar 22 with 1234 viewstiptreeblue

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 19:10 - Mar 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes 1.6M here.

8.6 million in London, that`s half the murders in a city more than 5 times larger. not very similar then lol
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 20:54 - Mar 22 with 1087 viewsArnieM

Americans are utter cowards. Always have been, always will be.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 21:43 - Mar 22 with 1011 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 20:54 - Mar 22 by ArnieM

Americans are utter cowards. Always have been, always will be.

Haha
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 21:53 - Mar 22 with 959 viewsReuser_is_God

Further evidence to my theory that Yanks are over dramatic thickos.

Thanks.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:22 - Mar 22 with 901 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 21:53 - Mar 22 by Reuser_is_God

Further evidence to my theory that Yanks are over dramatic thickos.

Thanks.

Do you remember when I said the same last year. Turnt into a 15 pager with 80% on here moaning at me.

Lol

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:23 - Mar 22 with 883 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:22 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Do you remember when I said the same last year. Turnt into a 15 pager with 80% on here moaning at me.

Lol

Because like any nation there are stereotypes that are far too generic. Grouping together 350 million is a bit tricky but when it comes to safety in Europe it is rather funny the perception.
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:25 - Mar 22 with 869 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:23 - Mar 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Because like any nation there are stereotypes that are far too generic. Grouping together 350 million is a bit tricky but when it comes to safety in Europe it is rather funny the perception.

I think you'll find about 8 pages was me clarifying that not ALL Americans are weird obviously

But a big percentage compared to here. They just ain't normal

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:29 - Mar 22 with 845 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:25 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I think you'll find about 8 pages was me clarifying that not ALL Americans are weird obviously

Again you've grouped together 350M with "they".
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:36 - Mar 22 with 805 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:29 - Mar 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Again you've grouped together 350M with "they".

I'm just winding you up now JJJJ

I'm not bothered by yanks either way tbh. Other than there appears to be more irritating Americans than brits.

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:42 - Mar 22 with 780 viewsreusersfreekicks

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:25 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

How many do you know then?
How many places have you visited in the USA
Just plain old Benters style ignorance pointed in a different direction
I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:45 - Mar 22 with 769 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I am usually a massive defender of Americans but on 22:42 - Mar 22 by reusersfreekicks

How many do you know then?
How many places have you visited in the USA
Just plain old Benters style ignorance pointed in a different direction

I happen to know quite a few yanks actually

Never been to the states though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024