Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! 19:24 - Mar 22 with 2259 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:26 - Mar 22 with 2222 viewsBackToRussia

German team looks alright.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:29 - Mar 22 with 2203 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:26 - Mar 22 by BackToRussia

German team looks alright.

No klose, gotze, Muller, etc

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:32 - Mar 22 with 2183 viewsJakeITFC

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:29 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

No Muller then.
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:39 - Mar 22 with 2155 viewscatch74

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:32 - Mar 22 by JakeITFC

No Muller then.

They're a Muller light.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:40 - Mar 22 with 2147 viewstractordownsouth

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:29 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Didn't Klose retire internationally about 3 years back? Maybe you're thinking of someone else

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:48 - Mar 22 with 2116 viewsLankHenners

Kroos, Sane, Werner.

Germany have quality in abundance.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:50 - Mar 22 with 2086 viewsmanchego

I don't know who Keane, Bertrand or Livermore are.
Can I officially declare I'm not very interested in football ?
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:51 - Mar 22 with 2078 viewstractordownsouth

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:48 - Mar 22 by LankHenners

Kroos, Sane, Werner.

Germany have quality in abundance.

Yeah, there's regulars for Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid in there, and we have Jake Livermore.

Login to get fewer ads

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:51 - Mar 22 with 2074 viewstractordownsouth

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:50 - Mar 22 by manchego

I don't know who Keane, Bertrand or Livermore are.
Can I officially declare I'm not very interested in football ?

Livermore used to play for us!!!

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:52 - Mar 22 with 2065 viewsmanchego

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:51 - Mar 22 by tractordownsouth

Livermore used to play for us!!!

when ?
why ?
how ?
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:55 - Mar 22 with 2055 viewstractordownsouth

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 19:52 - Mar 22 by manchego

when ?
why ?
how ?

On loan under Keane, in 2010 I think

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 20:10 - Mar 22 with 2001 viewsAce_High1

what are you talking about? Would you prefer an England team of names with big profiles who failed year after year?

How refreshing to see a team sheet with no Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Rooney etc. I might actually start following the national team again!
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 20:20 - Mar 22 with 1961 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 20:10 - Mar 22 by Ace_High1

what are you talking about? Would you prefer an England team of names with big profiles who failed year after year?

How refreshing to see a team sheet with no Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Rooney etc. I might actually start following the national team again!

I don't want to see the big names play.

But this is a poor standard imo.

That's all.

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 20:26 - Mar 22 with 1927 viewsBluebell

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 20:20 - Mar 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't want to see the big names play.

But this is a poor standard imo.

That's all.

Dreadful game.

Glen Hoddle thinks England are playing well!

Almost as bad as watching Ipswich.
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 22:14 - Mar 22 with 1798 viewslinhdi

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 20:26 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

Dreadful game.

It was a good game and good England performance, from my spot high up in the corner of the stadium. Germany weren't that bothered, the wInner was stunning. Dele and LaLa should both have scored.

And there was proper beer in the ground, which you could take in.

Awesome stadium.
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 23:02 - Mar 22 with 1714 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 20:26 - Mar 22 by Bluebell

Dreadful game.

England did play well? What were you watching?

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 09:08 - Mar 23 with 1587 viewsNo9

Dreadful game.

??
England looked good in the first half
Dropped of a bit after the subs
Have to wonder if Smalling & Dier are really international players

Very good goal
This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 09:11 - Mar 23 with 1580 viewsbluewein

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 09:08 - Mar 23 by No9

??
England looked good in the first half
Dropped of a bit after the subs
Have to wonder if Smalling & Dier are really international players

Very good goal

Germany were awful in the first half and Smalling still gets shown up.

He's definitely not an international player.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 09:20 - Mar 23 with 1561 viewsBarneycurley

Good to see your football opinions are on equal footings with your Cheltenham tips - poor!

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

This has to be the worst standard for an england v Germany game ever! on 09:22 - Mar 23 with 1558 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dreadful game.

I thought it was a lively, if ultimately a bit toothless. Moved the ball around well though, which is something we rarely get to see. It was all quite refreshing - I'd forgotten what those blokes in the middle of the pitch were there for!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024