Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill 13:31 - Mar 24 with 7441 viewsLord_Lucan

Blimey!

Top work.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 10:45 - Mar 25 with 600 viewsPhilTWTD

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 10:44 - Mar 25 by Bluebell

How can you tell Phil?

People can change their email address (I have several) and post from different locations so have other IP addresses. How are you sure that doesn't happen?

In this case because it pointed rather directly - albeit not definitively - to another user.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 10:47 - Mar 25 with 590 viewsBluebell

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 10:45 - Mar 25 by PhilTWTD

In this case because it pointed rather directly - albeit not definitively - to another user.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ahhh I see.

Although Tolly intimated he was Paz but perhaps that was a red herring.
Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 11:28 - Mar 25 with 550 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 08:28 - Mar 25 by _

You have a strange outlook my friend.

I think taking steps to ensure your loved ones and dependents are financially secure in the event your passing is the most natural instinct one could have.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2017 13:57]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 12:18 - Mar 25 with 508 viewsLord_Lucan

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 08:18 - Mar 25 by MJallday

ours comes to 120 a month for the pair of us.

bear in mind it only covers certain events. if the death was in anyway "my fault" (car crashes, suicide etc) it doent pay out. on my new one, cancer is not covered. on the old one (through l+g) it is - so im keeping that one

Do you have to die by a certain age?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Online funding thing for the stabbed copper has reached over half a mill on 13:06 - Mar 25 with 484 viewsThrobbe

on 09:20 - Mar 25 by _

I think from what your saying you're​ looking at it as compensation for the loss of a loved one, rather than the loss of their financial contribution.

I'm insured for well over a million if you add up the various things i have in place, and quite a bit of that is the pension that my wife and children will get if i die. If the worst happens i don't want them to have to worry about making ends meet, on top of dealing with the emotional impact. My children aren't insured at all, because there would be no financial loss, and as you say, no amount of money would make it any easier if they died.

I don't know anything about your home life, but I'm guessing you don't have dependents, and if most of your friends are the same, then I imagine that life insurance wouldn't be something you'd be bothered about.

As an aside, I'm afraid that if it does become something you need/want you'll find that there's a huge increase on the premium if you've been treated for depression*. I find that a kick in the teeth, especially as suicide or injuries resulting from an attempt invalidate the policy, so I'm not sure what the justification is**.

* Apologies if I'm thinking of the wrong person, or you'd rather that i didn't mention it by the way. PM if you want me to edit.

** Actually I do, having one spent an informative few hours with a pensions actuary. I think it's one of those 'life's not fair' things.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024