Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watching your kids play sport can be very stressful 14:33 - Mar 25 with 787 viewsIllinoisblue

older kid is in a basketball tournament this morning 100 miles away but luckily the facility live streams the game... absolute torture watching every shot and pass. I genuinely think watching your kid play is more stressful than watching ITFC. Fittingly in keeping with the awfulness of this season, junior's team lost 31 - 11. Sports, what would we do without them?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

watching your kids play sport can be very stressful on 18:12 - Mar 25 with 655 viewsartsbossbeard

You should try mid table mediocrity.

My boys have had really close games with all above yet managed to stuff all and sundry below.

We will finish:

P: 16 W8 L8 GD +48

We played our goalie on pitch last week against one of the lesser teams, he scored.

I am a Jim Magilton/John Duncan hybrid of a coach.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

watching your kids play sport can be very stressful on 18:44 - Mar 25 with 606 viewsSwansea_Blue

watching your kids play sport can be very stressful on 18:12 - Mar 25 by artsbossbeard

You should try mid table mediocrity.

My boys have had really close games with all above yet managed to stuff all and sundry below.

We will finish:

P: 16 W8 L8 GD +48

We played our goalie on pitch last week against one of the lesser teams, he scored.

I am a Jim Magilton/John Duncan hybrid of a coach.

Bit harsh headbutting (allegedly ) kids.

My boy's still doing mini football 6 a side, still get the odd good game though. I miss bits of most of them though, as he has me running round the parks where they play visiting pokastops . Stupid game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024