Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived 12:48 - Mar 27 with 1227 viewsLimitlessBlue

to see in writing the price of my season ticket for a 42 year old and to see what a young whippersnapper of a 22 year old will pay is a difference of £444 - it is staggering.

Also the bollox of "THE NOISE...THE PASSION...THE FEELING OF BELONGING...YOUR TOWN, YOUR CLUB. YOU'RE ONE OF OUR OWN"

Shoot the marketing person who came up with that rubbish! I have never felt so distant from the club I love!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:50 - Mar 27 with 1192 viewsBluebell

A difference of £444? Where do you sit?

I haven't received mine yet.
I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:53 - Mar 27 with 1166 viewsLimitlessBlue

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:50 - Mar 27 by Bluebell

A difference of £444? Where do you sit?

I haven't received mine yet.

Cobbold block C.

should add if I don't renew before early bird it goes up to £842 for the season!
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 12:56]

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:53 - Mar 27 with 1162 views26_Paz

The club are clueless. They treat the fans with contempt. People who run the club and come up with these ridiculous ideas need to go.

The Paz Man

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:55 - Mar 27 with 1130 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Not recieved mine yet.

Any idea what North stand lower has gone up to?

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:56 - Mar 27 with 1103 viewsLimitlessBlue

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:55 - Mar 27 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

Not recieved mine yet.

Any idea what North stand lower has gone up to?

adult £423

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:59 - Mar 27 with 1071 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:56 - Mar 27 by LimitlessBlue

adult £423

Thanks

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 13:12 - Mar 27 with 1001 viewsmediamatt

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:53 - Mar 27 by LimitlessBlue

Cobbold block C.

should add if I don't renew before early bird it goes up to £842 for the season!

Same as me. Look forward to reading all about it when I get home.
Going to be a wrench to give my seat up after 30+ years but the time has come.
I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 13:57 - Mar 27 with 839 viewsoldbluey

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 13:12 - Mar 27 by mediamatt

Same as me. Look forward to reading all about it when I get home.
Going to be a wrench to give my seat up after 30+ years but the time has come.

Yes, it is a tremendous wrench to not renew for next season, but it has to be done.

I have only missed a few homes games at Portman Road having been a supporter for over 60 years but I am not renewing my season ticket.

I''m in my 70s, so am not affected by the price hike for the 60 to 65 year old supporters. Even the discounted rate that I pay is too much to shell out to watch utter dross.

It's not just the football on offer. The whole match experience is abysmal and the stadium is falling apart at the seams.

There are some wonderful people sitting near me in the SBR Upper stand but many of them are not renewing. I will really miss them all.

The "One of Our Own" renewal pack really sums up Ipswich Town these days. No promise of better things ahead from our owner ( in fact he doesn't feature at all in the Pack ). No suggestion from McCarthy or Milne that any action will be taken in future to boost the fortunes of ITFC.

I am lucky to have lived through the years when ITFC was a successful, well managed and friendly local club. A club worth supporting. A club to be proud of.

It's a shambles now.

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

Login to get fewer ads

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 13:59 - Mar 27 with 822 viewsDeano69

I am even more pi$$ed off now the renewal packs have arrived on 12:53 - Mar 27 by LimitlessBlue

Cobbold block C.

Ditto. Fellow Cobbolder!!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024