Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? 20:09 - Apr 18 with 1395 viewsartsbossbeard

Can't be bothered scrolling back through old threads.

You can put my £20 winnings directly onto unbelievablue`s just giving link, sorted. Cheers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:24 - Apr 18 with 1267 viewsLord_Lucan

I had a double or quits bet (I was £50 down) with Jake_ITFC that we would finish bottom half so I'm in the clear now.

Mid you if I had lost I would have just gone double or quits again as Jake is a compulsive gambler and I knew he would never be able to resist.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:30 - Apr 18 with 1241 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I said to GTSB that we would be nearer 15 points clear than we would be in the bottom 3

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:47 - Apr 18 with 1167 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:30 - Apr 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I said to GTSB that we would be nearer 15 points clear than we would be in the bottom 3

Did he say "what do you mean?".

Poll: Best Football Song

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:54 - Apr 18 with 1152 viewsJohnhoz

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:47 - Apr 18 by RoyKeanesDog

Did he say "what do you mean?".

That made me LOL for some reason. Well done.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:58 - Apr 18 with 1140 viewsJakeITFC

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:24 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

I had a double or quits bet (I was £50 down) with Jake_ITFC that we would finish bottom half so I'm in the clear now.

Mid you if I had lost I would have just gone double or quits again as Jake is a compulsive gambler and I knew he would never be able to resist.

Got a live chance really, we are playing quite well now you louts have been banished.
Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:59 - Apr 18 with 1130 viewsJohnhoz

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 21:24 - Apr 18 by Lord_Lucan

I just did that prediction league thing and we came 12th !!!!!

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Who did I do the £20 relegation/non relegation bet with? on 22:00 - Apr 18 with 1128 viewsstrikalite

I think I'm guilty....

Donated!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 9:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024