Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... 12:29 - Apr 19 with 2994 viewsKieran_Knows

[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 12:30]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 12:40 - Apr 19 with 2902 viewsTractorWood

We made Newcastle look like Ipswich.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 12:44 - Apr 19 with 2871 viewsLord_Lucan

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 12:40 - Apr 19 by TractorWood

We made Newcastle look like Ipswich.

In 77 we made Barcelona look like current day Ipswich.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 12:53 - Apr 19 with 2809 views_

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:30 - Apr 19 with 2613 viewshoofer

Blokes a bit of a knob .
We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:32 - Apr 19 with 2605 viewshoofer

The funny thing is I can't really remember them having any successful history basically there are and will always be an average side.
We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:36 - Apr 19 with 2580 viewsstrikalite

"Sunday League on steroids" haha, I don't think they pumped it long, just thought they were a little off the pace until they scored, we did a job on them for most of the game though..
We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:38 - Apr 19 with 2560 viewsfeelingblue

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:32 - Apr 19 by hoofer

The funny thing is I can't really remember them having any successful history basically there are and will always be an average side.

Since they last won the league, we've won the league
Since they won the Uefa Cup, we've won the Uefa Cup
Since they last won the FA Cup, we've won the FA Cup

Their fans are t0ssers like him.
on 13:41 - Apr 19 with 2536 views_

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:36 - Apr 19 by strikalite

"Sunday League on steroids" haha, I don't think they pumped it long, just thought they were a little off the pace until they scored, we did a job on them for most of the game though..

Login to get fewer ads

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:55 - Apr 19 with 2470 viewsstrikalite

on 13:41 - Apr 19 by _

When Shelvey is on it those early cross ball passes out to the flanks are his strength, he was very average agree, Skuse gave him nothing...even Richie switched sides half way through the first half, they couldn't get going, yes we pressed them and we had enough flair on the pitch to then give them something to chase....great to see.
on 16:37 - Apr 19 with 2105 views_

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 13:55 - Apr 19 by strikalite

When Shelvey is on it those early cross ball passes out to the flanks are his strength, he was very average agree, Skuse gave him nothing...even Richie switched sides half way through the first half, they couldn't get going, yes we pressed them and we had enough flair on the pitch to then give them something to chase....great to see.

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 19:19 - Apr 19 with 1954 viewsMVBlue

Newcastle fans are well odd. Pretty ungrateful yet extremely loyal.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 19:35 - Apr 19 with 1912 viewsbrogansnose

He's not too far wrong though, it is a shoite league and on the whole the football isn't very good. Thing is that the bottom of the Prem isn't all that either and that's where they will be next season, looking at the trap door.
We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 19:47 - Apr 19 with 1860 viewsfeelingblue

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 19:35 - Apr 19 by brogansnose

He's not too far wrong though, it is a shoite league and on the whole the football isn't very good. Thing is that the bottom of the Prem isn't all that either and that's where they will be next season, looking at the trap door.

Forget the bottom of the Prem, did you watch WBA, the other day? 4 centre-backs, two wingers playing as wing backs and two holding midfielders. And they lost.

They are in 8th place, and they put out a formation like that for a home game against Liverpool , who are 5 places above them. That is football for survival not for enjoyment.
We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 19:55 - Apr 19 with 1840 viewsbrogansnose

We made Ipswich look like Barcelona.... on 19:47 - Apr 19 by feelingblue

Forget the bottom of the Prem, did you watch WBA, the other day? 4 centre-backs, two wingers playing as wing backs and two holding midfielders. And they lost.

They are in 8th place, and they put out a formation like that for a home game against Liverpool , who are 5 places above them. That is football for survival not for enjoyment.

Football for survival not for enjoyment sums it up nicely. Quite meaningless really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024